shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

how about when people sneak out into the intersection during traffic, their light turns red, then they just give you that "sorry" look and shrug their shoulders, while your sitting at a green light waiting for them to move their ass. you mother fucker. not only are you fucking me over, but everyone behind me is also pissed. this happened to me no more than 10 minutes ago

ppl like dis is why i don't carry throwable objects in my car anymore.

fuckin cunts.

^word. Always a slow mother fucker driving 10 under the speed limit on a one lane one way street concept

also hate when you roll up to a four way stop and the person who is already stopped waits for you to come to a complete stop before they go. Just go asshole! wasting daylight

or when your getting on the freeway and people go mega fuckign slow then you speed up to go ahead THEN they speed up and cut you off. jerkoffs

man i hate after a night out i wake up with money missing with no idea what i did with it.

dude same thing happened to me on saturday. i was missing like 30 bucks which i think i remember buying drinks before last call. i woke up and found a $5 in my cigarette pack

Damn, I am that hypermiler you're all hatin' on. Though I drive in the far right lane when possible.

i hit up the far right lane when i hyper mile too

I feel your pain I had my final english paper all typed up and saved 3 days in advance, then my motherburned literally burnt out and started smoking. So there it went. Fuck computers. Fuck shitty hardware. Fuck not backing everything up on a flash drive

I dont know what's wrong with you people. Driving is hella fun, especially in a place where people drive like maniacs like NYC. I love driving here - it's like being on a ride.

Driving in Miami is crazy; a bunch of people weaving in and out of traffic while paying hardly any attention to what's around them, talking on their phone, and speeding through lights until a second or two after they turn red.

Having a COMPLETELY different work schedule EVERY. DAY.

I am getting no sleep.

But at least I am getting paid..... in 3 weeks. Arg.

Edit: When I can hear my superintendents baby through the walls. It wouldn't be so annoying if the baby wasn't scream-crying all the time. In the whole year that I've lived here, I have never ever heard or seen that miserable asshole kid happy. SHUT UP KID.

the worst is when you're driving on an empty 3-4 lane street and someone pulls out in front of you and instead of going into an empty lane they stay in the same lane you're driving in going about 10 less than you.

I also HATE people who refuse to use turn signals.

yeah people that go around corner MEGA fast without signaling. fckin rediculous

Guest bambam

i hate this ad:

ai.php?filename=wide-banner3.jpg&contenttype=jpeg

i refuse to click. fucking consumer/target market-deprecating ads r so 90s. not gonna validate whatever that company is or its shitty marketing tech

^preach.

does everyone else calculate exactly how much ketchup/sweet and sour/mashed potatoes are left when eating fries/nuggets/steak?

and, if I don't havejust enough beer/wine/kool aid to wash the last bite down, my meal/day/life is ruined.

yo I always calculate correctly. the one time in my life this hasn't worked out for me is when I ran out of milk to drink with my muffin. I only had like half a cup left and I just poured it into a bowl with the muffin and put it in the microwave

what the fuck you know about bread puddin

necessity is the mother of invention bitches