shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

my fucking face.

i feel ugly aka wanna hide my face these days :S

I've been feeling like this too, lately. It's making me want to shave the sides of my head into a long dirty mohawk.

blehhhhhh.

^preach.

does everyone else calculate exactly how much ketchup/sweet and sour/mashed potatoes are left when eating fries/nuggets/steak?

and, if I don't havejust enough beer/wine/kool aid to wash the last bite down, my meal/day/life is ruined.

i always finish my plate, whatever. as long as i have ketchup and water most of the time, i'll be fine!

i can never stop eating 'til it's empty, even if i'm full before being half done :o

I've been feeling like this too, lately. It's making me want to shave the sides of my head into a long dirty mohawk.

blehhhhhh.

i already have one of my side almost shaved... is that suppose to mean anything?

Gum is swollen between 2 of my teeth, flossing, brushing and mouthwash haven't helped at all, waiting for a cheque then I can afford to go to the dentist but until then I have to put up with the pain and discomfort.

if it's just swollen and doesn't hurt, what I do is mix salt/hot water and squish it around for a while and apply pressure to it. flossing works to if you can puncture it. Also just puncturing it will work to, if your manly enough for it.

bear in my I'm no dentist, and that could potentially fuck your teeth up (but I doubt it).

Gum is swollen between 2 of my teeth, flossing, brushing and mouthwash haven't helped at all, waiting for a cheque then I can afford to go to the dentist but until then I have to put up with the pain and discomfort.

fuck I'm sorry that happened to me and then my cheeks eventually of swollen too with puss and they had to drain it and then proceed to do a root canal. the only good thing that came out of this is I was knocked out so I didn't feel a thing. I hope you don't have that but if it makes you feel any better I ignored the dentist for weeks because I was a puss so you're a bigger person then I am (brave)

I came in here to say I hate human parrots

and I hate people who are passive agressive instead of being direct.

indie film makers who bite wes anderson style.

you fuck it up for the rest of up coming directors who are ACTUALLY weird.

fuck you and your fake bright color patterns.

fuck you and your royal tenenbaum family movies for your NYU film thesis

fuck you and your characters about white suburban angst

i get it, you were angry over your parents divorce too. we all liked rushmore you cunt.

fuck imitations, theres one thing you dont have that he does. owen wilson.

you have a movie about three precocious teens who are "weird". fuck you and die.

indie film makers who bite wes anderson style.

you fuck it up for the rest of up coming directors who are ACTUALLY weird.

fuck you and your fake bright color patterns.

fuck you and your royal tenenbaum family movies for your NYU film thesis

fuck you and your characters about white suburban angst

i get it, you were angry over your parents divorce too. we all liked rushmore you cunt.

fuck imitations, theres one thing you dont have that he does. owen wilson.

you have a movie about three precocious teens who are "weird". fuck you and die.

fuck wes anderson and anyone wh o likes his movies