shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

clear thin juice

once when i was in hong kong i asked if they had apple juice and they said yes yes, they stuck an apple in a blender and put it in a glass. gotta love the must always try and please staff there

I have never asked for apple juice. next chance I get I will when I'm back there

I have been trying to thank you for ages but this new system won't let me.

gonna find some peanut butter whoppers to add to that box I was suppose to send :x

I hate passing by little hair salons and seeing all the faded posters that look that they've been there since the 80's.

i actually like this ghetto concept

I hate passing by little hair salons and seeing all the faded posters that look that they've been there since the 80's.

I hate walking by salons\barber shops with hair cut posters that these 80 year old barbers cannot possibly do.

^word. Always a slow mother fucker driving 10 under the speed limit on a one lane one way street concept

also hate when you roll up to a four way stop and the person who is already stopped waits for you to come to a complete stop before they go. Just go asshole! wasting daylight

people who drive really fuckin slow on the road. shit these people hold up like 6 or 7 cars at once. rediculous. it sucks even more when you cant go around them...

hate it when motherfuckers on the far left lane of a highway are going 70 (in a 65) and talking on the phone. car's behind and next to you so your stuck. then 5 minutues later he has enough common sense to switch lanes.

YO U FUCKIN CUNT. I WIOULD KILL U IF I WASNT ALREADY LATE> FUCKFACE

YO U FUCKIN CUNT. I WIOULD KILL U IF I WASNT ALREADY LATE> FUCKFACE

how about when people sneak out into the intersection during traffic, their light turns red, then they just give you that "sorry" look and shrug their shoulders, while your sitting at a green light waiting for them to move their ass. you mother fucker. not only are you fucking me over, but everyone behind me is also pissed. this happened to me no more than 10 minutes ago

So, I gave my bro £3k-ish a month or so back to pay his school fees.

Turns out, the dumb nigga didn't even pay the school and ended up doing God knows what with the money. So, in effect, because he is stupid with money/greedy/wants to show off to his other 18 year old friends, the fam is having to pay £9k for 3 months of school. It ain't a problem paying, but it's the principle that he needs to understand what money is worth, and he's been lying to the entire fam.

I don't think he quite realises that school can pretty much scrap his uni application without getting that shit paid.

I can not get over how fucking stupid he can be, and still not have a care in the world. That said, I don't think he will ever care, he's the type who'd put a random aqcuaintance he's only met once before family.

So, I gave my bro £3k-ish a month or so back to pay his school fees. Turns out, the dumb nigga didn't even pay the school and ended up doing God knows what with the money.

Wow, you're merciful. With the exchange rate that's about $5,000, If I gave my brother that much money to pay for school and he wasted it on something I'd just kill him in his sleep.

Yeah, I know.

I bailed him because I thought I was doing right, otherwise the school said they were gonna expel him before his finals if they didn't get the money. Apparently not.

Thing is, if we don't get money to his school and his exams get scrapped/they withold results, then that's his life down the shitbox. I don't think anyone wants to put his life back because of a bit of money. That's if the school actually follow through this time.

Kinda catch-22ish, he won't learn if the fam stops helping him out, but if the fam stops, we're throwing him down the gutter over a bit of money.

Yeah, I know.

I bailed him because I thought I was doing right, otherwise the school said they were gonna expel him before his finals if they didn't get the money. Apparently not.

Thing is, if we don't get money to his school and his exams get scrapped/they withold results, then that's his life down the shitbox. I don't think anyone wants to put his life back because of a bit of money. That's if the school actually follow through this time.

Kinda catch-22ish, he won't learn if the fam stops helping him out, but if the fam stops, we're throwing him down the gutter over a bit of money.

To be honest, he's the only one holding himself back. You guys should add some serious stipulations to the donation, otherwise he'll keep getting over on you and himself.