shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

my brother manages a bank and i used to work at one and in a given day there will be 50-100 calls/customers talking about transactions od'd because of an auto bill they forgot about, banks are caking off of forgetfulness

Guest umhaha84

^ what happened was my landlord usually deposits the check 5th of every month, she deposited on 1st this month + money that's supposed to be wired came in late. So yeah I'm fucked

yeah I too sometimes get caught playing debit card roulette where i will buy something with the debit card as credit and it will go through quicker than i anticipated.

got that protection that puts in on the credit card, but sometimes there isn't enough room.

monies is tightzzz.

Damn, hate when parents impose their will on you.. in this case, threatening me about throwing away my jeans unless i wash them :mad:

Guest umhaha84
why do ex's feel like they can come back into your life @ any given moment? it hurts when i talk to you. stay the fuck outta my life!

^damn just fuck her and get it over with.

i took 50€ off the atm yesterday

rushed home because i was late

found out the money must've fleed out of my pocket.

man this kinda shit always happen when you're broke. FUCK.

wtf. i bought a plane ticket but it's not showing up as a debit in my account, it's like it hasn't charged me yet, but i double checked that have the ticket. anyone else have this problem with southwest flights?

this happens to me with random stuff

itll show up in a few days

just dont forget that you spent the money

cops that are good at hiding behind the bushes in that section in the middle of the freeway.

passed a few going like 70 mph and I freaked out for a second, but they didn't seem to care enough.

Guest umhaha84
i took 50€ off the atm yesterday

rushed home because i was late

found out the money must've fleed out of my pocket.

man this kinda shit always happen when you're broke. FUCK.

No shit, my iPhone's stolen as well + $420 bank fees. Good thing I bought FF7 on my PS3.

should keep me inside the house for dayssssss

How every god damned time I try to type "fuck", "fucked", and "fucking" on my iphone I end up with "duck", "ducked", and "ducking".

Really, apple? You've managed to create an electronic device that can do just about everything short of making me dinner, that fits in the palm of my hand, and you can't be FUCKED to include a few words that most people, like those buying your product, likely use multiple times a day, in it's dictionary? Really?

Guest bambam

i always ducking hate that on cell phones. t9word blows ass sometimes

i lol'd though when nigger was auto-completed to niggerchanovsky.

no racist!!!!!