shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

lazy niggas that don't roll up the plastic bag of cereal/and or don't close the box of cereal. I'll never understand this I guess people like to eat stale cereal?

that's why i have my own personal cereal, i kill a nigga if he touch my peanut butter crunch

people who can't fucking read.

people with an overblown sense of themselves

people with an exaggerated sense of entitlement

people who can't fucking read

truth.

the vanity of some idle people is just unbelievable.

p.s. something that you have left out, which i hate very much, is people who can't fucking read, and i'm sure you hate that as well.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck i'm so tired of bringing my shit into the apple store, i'm without my macbook again, they're wiping my harddrive (replacing it this time) for the 2nd time and i'm stuck with this piece of shit pc in the office. pretty pissed off. i supposed i'd rather get it fixed before warranty ends than getting a problem when it ends.

(note to apple holders: say if you're on apple care, and it's the very last day that your warranty is available, if you bring it in for repair, they extend warranty for another 3 months)

the only problem i had with my macbook in 3 years is that i broke the screen backlight connector and need to use something to press it constantly....

my dad's imac had a broken hard drive once.

i mean, i think apple computers are pretty much as reliable as other brands. computers in general are so full of fail. the more complicated they get the more they are failable.

Had loads of problems with the screen on my Powerbook, so did my brother, my old flatmate had a logic board failure on her macbook, so did my other friend and so did 3 other classmates. Lots of other friends all had problems too, nearly everyone in my class had a macbook/powerbook.

the hype all really comes from the fanboys, i guess. after having used an iMac g4 on tiger for around 2 years at the same time as a dell e1705 on xp and vista for around 2 years, and now a unibody macbook since about a month, i have to say that mac really is superior to windows but in the end, they both do the same thing. the reason i find mac better is because of the features the actual computer has, for example, the illuminated keyboard, multitouch trackpad and exposé in the os which is really useful. and i guess it just looks better. my disc drive is real fucked though and i already dented it twice. it took me 3 days to get my songs off of my ipod after having tested and failed with about 5 applications like senuti.

anyways i have to start studying for my finals this week......fuck

Had loads of problems with the screen on my Powerbook, so did my brother, my old flatmate had a logic board failure on her macbook, so did my other friend and so did 3 other classmates. Lots of other friends all had problems too, nearly everyone in my class had a macbook/powerbook.

that's the problem. before only a few people had it but then they got all pretty and fashionable with colors (my first mac was the square beige box with huge floppy disks) so they place things out at a pretty fast speed, can't catch bugs as quickly and any problems they may have, before only a few people purchased with maybe one or two having a problem. increasing the amount of consumers increases the probability of customers with complaints BUT

macs for the most part are still pretty relible. I've used both side by side (pc and mac) and pc has given me plenty of blue screen of death. my mac on the other hand, nothing so far..and it's been 5 years.

as long as you have an apple store near you with genius bar I'd still recommend an apple over pc. my iphone recently had it's screen broken, I went in and they had it fixed with a new one within 10 minutes for free cos it was under warranty. but after a year it'll expire and the contract I signed was two

now that's fucked up

idk, for the most part, i really like macs. when i was younger i went through 2 desktop pcs and they've had tons of problems that i couldn't fix waaaaaaaaaaaaaay before they just died on me. i just kinda had to learn how to get around their stupid problems versus having a mac where i can just take it to the genius bar where they'll just fix it. SOMEONE ELSE WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN. that is what i like.

when i step out my door with my bike, get one block and immediately get poured on.

Or bustin' a flat on your way out, and go back to change the tube, only to have it bust again your second try.