shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

maaaaan, i remember when 300 came out my friend and i arrived to the theaters late so we had to watch it in IMAX pretty close to the screen. was not a good time.

same thing happened to me a while ago,

got motion sickness and had to leave cause i was sure i'd be sick if i stayed.

these rows should just not exist...

when i help a cunt move all her shit and furniture into her 3rd story walk up apartment halfway across town and she cant spare a cigarette once im all done because she has "only two left"

oh. word..

damn trev...shoulda kicked her down all 3 flights of stairs and then smoked both cigs at the same time as she's on the floor...blow some smoke in her face and shit.

When I'm trying to relax in the park with my book and lemonade and people keep coming up to me to ask me questions. Leave me alone! IM READING!

People who stand too close behind me while waiting in line. And mouth-breathe on me.

When real-estate agents show up to my apartment unannounced and think they can show my apartment. One guy actually just opened the door without knocking.

why would someone just walk up to you and ask you shit? I mean, asking the time and random things like that is harmless, but are you being interrogated?

hate my brother taking my car while I'm home to go to booty calls or some shit like that. Use Dad's car. My car isn't even nice.

then you get to use dads car. you win.

i hate how wendy's frosties melt so fast.

hate my dad's car. Saab's are shit. My mom's new Volvo is dope though. She had a rental Benz for a while which was realllllllll nice.

why would someone just walk up to you and ask you shit? I mean, asking the time and random things like that is harmless, but are you being interrogated?

Shit like this happens to me ALL THE TIME. First they ask about my tattoos. Then name, where I'm from ECT ECT. Fucking stopit already. You don't care what I'm "into" or what I "do" or where I'm "from". Go away plz.

People in the developing labs used to try to talk to me all the time while I had my headphones in, then would get mad when I have to take the earbud out and ask "what?"

Morons. I swear.

You probably look "international" or some shit

I used to get that here around town - cause I wear fucking fedoras. Somehow that's fucking "European" or some shit.

But then again, I'm the most noticeable person in a room cause I'm at least 2 heads taller than everyone.

Shit like this happens to me ALL THE TIME. First they ask about my tattoos. Then name, where I'm from ECT ECT. Fucking stopit already. You don't care what I'm "into" or what I "do" or where I'm "from". Go away plz.

People in the developing labs used to try to talk to me all the time while I had my headphones in, then would get mad when I have to take the earbud out and ask "what?"

Morons. I swear.

yeah the worst is when your chillin listening to a song on your noise cancelling earphones or whatever blocks the sounds completely out, and someone comes up to you and starts talking to you. i hate having to take my earphones out every two seconds to talk to someone or to ask them to repeat their question.

Im waspy as fuck.

Blonde hair (that I dye red... and my awful roots are showing :( ), blue eyed, little retard girl reading a book in the park shouldn't be appealing.

I dont understand.

Also: When Im wearing a shirt with something written on the back of it, and the person behind me decides to read it out loud to me, yell it at me, or read-yell it at me like I don't realize there's words there.

yeah the worst is when your chillin listening to a song on your noise cancelling earphones or whatever blocks the sounds completely out, and someone comes up to you and starts talking to you. i hate having to take my earphones out every two seconds to talk to someone or to ask them to repeat their question.

Seriously. The whole reason I listen to music is so I DON'T have to hear the idiots trying to harass me. Arghghsjkdhksj

retards on the basketball court who throw alleys that lebron can't catch and look at me like wtf when it's a turnover, just because i mashed it last time down doesn't mean i'm gonna catch it way above the square 10 feet out

people that say "that's my song!" for every single song that plays. stfu it's not your goddam song!

Haha, agreed.

I never understood that. How do you get a song to be "your song" other than writing/singing it?

the fact that I can't walk places when I'm home.

hate it a lot actually.

Yo, you and I are too much alike mane. FUCK this. I feel so entirely incapacitated being home, AND without any car insurance. I feel agitated when something simple as getting a bite to eat entails me aquiring a car, driving 10 minutes down the road, and actually having to stop at intersections all the while buggin about cops (seein' as how I have such a mean driving record) FUCK. THAT.

damn trev...shoulda kicked her down all 3 flights of stairs and then smoked both cigs at the same time as she's on the floor...blow some smoke in her face and shit.

Shoulda woulda coulda. Too bad I'm such a passive aggressive push over

hate my dad's car. Saab's are shit. My mom's new Volvo is dope though. She had a rental Benz for a while which was realllllllll nice.

Which volvo? Them new shits is nice

Morons. I swear.

how long have you been alive? And you still haven't figures out pretty girls get attention? Pleaseeee. My girl cant go a day without getting some sort of attention it seems (cocksucker from my last post in here (who knows full well who i am) had the gall to her out last night, and again today). Annoying but it could be worse im sure, try living ugly and invisable and then lemme know which is a better time.

how long have you been alive? And you still haven't figures out pretty girls get attention? Pleaseeee. My girl cant go a day without getting some sort of attention it seems (cocksucker from my last post in here (who knows full well who i am) had the gall to her out last night, and again today). Annoying but it could be worse im sure, try living ugly and invisable and then lemme know which is a better time.

Hey. Shut up.

It would be fine if I liked the attention, but I don't. I just want to be left alone, and I guess that's what bothers me the most.

Also: I hate waking up and having nothing to make for breakfast.