shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

^ the first thing which came to my mind when i saw "lumberjack" was

Way back, when I had the red and black lumberjack

with the hat to match

I hate bank of america. They just keep charging me random fees and when I call to ask what the random $3 service charge is, I'm always at the "wrong department" and it takes another 2 hours to talk to somebody else who directs me back to the previous number.

fucking florida weather.

jesus christ this is gross. im inside the house (because theres a monsoon outside) and its still humid and muggy and hot and ive got a discernable layer of grime on my skin.

i dont know how i lived here for 18 years.

most likely been said numerous times before, but want 2 release hate

water up your nose

that crease you get on the side of your hair in the morning

girls who think they all that and act stoopz

people who ask of they could have some of your food amd when you say 'ok' they take pretty much all of it

finalzzz

when i help a cunt move all her shit and furniture into her 3rd story walk up apartment halfway across town and she cant spare a cigarette once im all done because she has "only two left"

oh. word..

when i help a cunt move all her shit and furniture into her 3rd story walk up apartment halfway across town and she cant spare a cigarette once im all done because she has "only two left"

oh. word..

^

Yo thats fucked up.

I would have called her out on that shit.

If she really couldnt spare a cig, she could have gave a brother a beej for moving furniture.

oh. word..

whaaat fuck this bitch. shoulda pushed her couch out the damn window. i'm never shady with cigarettes, i'll hook you up dino

the first set of rows in movie theatres

Srsly, they should ban the first row. But then the second row become the first row, oh noes!

NYC is the worst for this. You have to arrive like an hour early for any new release or popular movie lest your neck suffer the wrath of sitting at the front-right corner of the theater. And then you have to be subjected to the crap they show before the movie. Which brings me to:

COMMERCIALS BEFORE THE MOVIE! This shit started maybe 5-6 years ago. Before you only had to deal with a few previews, and a stupid 20 year old animation reminding you to visit the feed bag in the hallway and (later) to turn off your cell phone. Now there are dozens of 5-minute long commercials for shit like pepsi PLUS an hour of previews. Nowadays if your movie starts at "5:30" then you show up at 4:30, wait around and listen to musak for an hour, then suffer an hour of commercials and FINALLY your movie starts at 6:30. Drives me nuts.

when I put a lot of energy and efforts into something that is useless to me (aka studying mad hard for an exam to pass a class that is totally useless to me)
^Word. I'm on that same level right now. Shit is fucked.

word

but I fucking owned the said test

Srsly, they should ban the first row. But then the second row become the first row, oh noes!

NYC is the worst for this. You have to arrive like an hour early for any new release or popular movie lest your neck suffer the wrath of sitting at the front-right corner of the theater. And then you have to be subjected to the crap they show before the movie. Which brings me to:

COMMERCIALS BEFORE THE MOVIE! This shit started maybe 5-6 years ago. Before you only had to deal with a few previews, and a stupid 20 year old animation reminding you to visit the feed bag in the hallway and (later) to turn off your cell phone. Now there are dozens of 5-minute long commercials for shit like pepsi PLUS an hour of previews. Nowadays if your movie starts at "5:30" then you show up at 4:30, wait around and listen to musak for an hour, then suffer an hour of commercials and FINALLY your movie starts at 6:30. Drives me nuts.

stream/dl your movies buda

people in the building in back of mine, not even mine, blast their fucking mexican music so fucking loud that my window is barely open and i can't hear the tv playing HERE.

all the block have to hear that shit.

gets me so aggressive.

i feel like throwing rocks in their fucking windows