shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

people that get everything they fucking want when they don't work hard even remotely, neigh even lift a finger.

and environmental science make up work due today that i really don't wanna do.

ah i feel you on this one. I know this chick, just graduated high school, did terribly, constantly drunk/fucked up, extremely irresponsible, empty promises etc etc. Currently living on her own in the top floor apartment across the river from the city with the rent (about 400p/w) paid entirely by her father (because her mother and herself "dont get along").

When she showed us the apartment, despite being blown away by the views, i just couldn't make myself feel happy for her, because i knew she had done/has never done anything to deserve it.

FUCK

Cold showers? More specifically, showers that start off nice, but the hot water finishes within 2 minutes. Now you're all wet, didn't have time to wash your hair or anything and you're cold as shit.

thats a little more extreme but mines just really i dislike a certain person who reads my sufu posts on occasion so I'm wondering if she'll read this. more shit i hate is that i'm still in love with this person in question. fuck. :mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(

wannaw nanna neg u soo bad for this but idon't know if i'm

loggied in:mad:

mime-attachment-1-1.jpg

management better fix this shit THIS FUCKING WEEK or imma light the whole building on fire

also, figure out where i'm supposed to park fuckheads. you said spot #12, but i keep getting notes on my car when i park there

Where you work? I'll trade you. Our thermostat is broken and it averages at like 63 all day. I'd rather be warm than cold.

IM BEGGIN' OF YOU PLEASE DONT TAKE MY MAN!

On that note, I hate when people learn that my name is Jolene, and say "OHH like the Dolly Parton song!?" NO NOT LIKE THE DOLLY PARTON SONG.

Although, singing it IS acceptable.

kind of what dy616 was saying... i hate when i take a test and i feel all confident like, "yeah, i probably passed", then get your test score back and you bombed it. :mad:

i also hate how in high school (possibly college too) everyone wants to know your grades. dudes will go out of their way to find out what you made on a test/quiz/homework/classwork assignment. i feel like, "the fuck you worried about my shit for?", but that's only when i make bad grades. when i make good grades, you're more than welcome to have a look see.