shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

How every god damned time I try to type "fuck", "fucked", and "fucking" on my iphone I end up with "duck", "ducked", and "ducking".

Really, apple? You've managed to create an electronic device that can do just about everything short of making me dinner, that fits in the palm of my hand, and you can't be FUCKED to include a few words that most people, like those buying your product, likely use multiple times a day, in it's dictionary? Really?

this used to happen to me but I type fuck so many times, it doesn't register fuck as an unknown word, replacing it with duck, fuck.

How every god damned time I try to type "fuck", "fucked", and "fucking" on my iphone I end up with "duck", "ducked", and "ducking".

Really, apple? You've managed to create an electronic device that can do just about everything short of making me dinner, that fits in the palm of my hand, and you can't be FUCKED to include a few words that most people, like those buying your product, likely use multiple times a day, in it's dictionary? Really?

on blackberry too. duck is also substituted for dick.

APPLE KNOWS BEST!

Today's gripe - I HATE when I find a torrent for a movie I've been wanting to watch forever, wait several days while it downloads, and then the ONE seeder decides to bail when I'm at 99.7%. YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, SEED GODDAMNIT!

I fucking hate high strung cwg's

like last night, i just wanted to go out meet up with my waaaaay drunk friends and chill out at the club. it was all fine and dandy until i wanted to leave, i was driving so i wasn't drinking and i agreed to drive 2 cwg's home (they're so corny that i owuldn't even consider smashing, maybe i can find a pic of them) also one of them is my buddies gf so i try to be good to her but her attitude is what drives me up the wall.

ok so one of those two cwg's gets moderately drunk and proceeds to get a nervous brakedown and crying sobbing w/e doesn't want to move ("leave me alooooone bwaaaahahahahaaaaaa"). call me a cold bastard but i was pissed at the time and i didn't want to have anything to do with her shit b/c she was crying over some bf of her, i didn't catch all the details. so after 2 of my friends almost carried her sobbing and sorry body out of the club and putting her in an entrance on some stairs the whole fucking drama continues (i fucking hate drama, but i guess that's obvious by now)

outside it's raining really hard

so my friends cwgf tries to get to her and make her stop but alas 20 minutes later (well it felt that long) she comes up to me and finally we leave without the other girl. i just couldn't care less, so now i'm driving my friend home having to listen to her babbling on about how the other girl's her best friend and she feels bad about abandoning her. i'm thinking wow bitch stfu if you were a true friend you would have gotten your friend out of that shitty situation, thrown her into a taxi and have her driven home.

so i finally drop her off and have some peace of mind, i honestly don't like those 2 girls. they are probably the most superficial people i know. i wanna rant some more but i don't wanna bore you to death if you even cared to read this

APPLE KNOWS BEST!

Today's gripe - I HATE when I find a torrent for a movie I've been wanting to watch forever, wait several days while it downloads, and then the ONE seeder decides to bail when I'm at 99.7%. YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, SEED GODDAMNIT!

What film?

i hate shiesty fucking promoters. how's this motherfucker going to come to my gym and tell me that he won't be paying me to fight.

so i get to train twice a day on my fucking birthday and not get wasted the weekend before it because i am fighting for free on your card 5 days later? you making any of the thais fighting on the card fight for free too?

and the motherfucker rolled up in a customized new m5.

fuck that bullshit.

i hate shiesty fucking promoters. how's this motherfucker going to come to my gym and tell me that he won't be paying me to fight.

so i get to train twice a day on my fucking birthday and not get wasted the weekend before it because i am fighting for free on your card 5 days later? you making any of the thais fighting on the card fight for free too?

and the motherfucker rolled up in a customized new m5.

fuck that bullshit.

i have never met a promoter of anything who wasn't complete, utter trash.

ex girlfriend who was gonna "wait" for me to sort out my shit. she's been dating someone for a month. i'm a fucking fool.

the back side ofyour hand + that bitches face

make her know she pulled a bitch move on the wrong du'

Guest bambam
ex girlfriend who was gonna "wait" for me to sort out my shit. she's been dating someone for a month. i'm a fucking fool.

ppl been telling u to move on since you started posting about this shit and you keep sayin 'yea guys i will' then 'omg she burned me again what to do??' take a hint!!

fuck apple tech support

my macbook pro got the "video card shits itself" problem that apparently most from that generation have

go to the apple store (30 minute walk in each direction), they tell me i need to make an appointment

walk to the apple store again the next day, they tell me the obvious, and it's going to take a week. i make up some bullshit time constraint about how i've got a flight in two days and they suddenly say it can be done by then. fuck them for lying to me.

i picked up my laptop today. they replaced the logic board. the new one has a non-functioning ethernet port

right now i'm sitting in the hallway because that's the only place i get even one bar of wifi

i paid out the ass for applecare and that's how they treat their customers? i mean the nvidia thing isn't their fault, but still.

idiots who walk by oncoming traafic then look at me crazy because i'm driving on the road they're walking on......i'll fucking run you over and then hit you with the hulk hogan legdrop and peel off blasting born the usa you cunt

/fury

Uhh, kinda drunk right now so I'll do this is point form.

- met a girl at the gym a week ago

- added her to msn

- i was in bed around 11:30pm on a saturday cus i was tired from work (this is tonight, it all started like a couple hours ago, just got home now).

- she comes on msn while i had my laptop in bed (lazy concept), and basically begs me to come over cus no one was at her house

- I drive 20 minutes, she about 3 glasses of wine deep

-I start gettin some wine down, get her top off and whatever

- she starts makin weird burping noises while i fondle her breasts, i ask if shes okay and she keeps telling me yes

- I finally persuade her to go to the fuckin bathroom cus it sounds like shes gonna yak, and i dont want barf on me

- she gets to the washroom, starts throwing up and shit. I ask if shes okay from outside of the washroom, she doesnt answer

- I open the door, and shes passed out on the toilet. I do the gentlemanly thing and dip the fuck out of there before she comes too. Left her on the toilet passed out.

Thanks for wasting my night, bitch. The least you can do is not get completely plastered when you clearly want to get down. At least I got a couple glasses of wine and some titties out of the deal.

When you open a new gallon of milk and there's the milk crust under the cap...shit's gross.

oh shit this is my ultimate pet peeve. all them nasty crusts on jars/jugs of anything. fucking pasta sauce crust, salsa crust, peanut butter crust, milk crust...man i hate all dat shitttttttt.

fuck that with a rusty screwdriver.