shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

people who walk in the middle of the sidewalk, really slowly, and give you a dirty look when you walk around them. or, groups of people that spread out and take up the entire sidewalk and do the same when you walk on the street to get around them. or people that stand in the middle of an escalator and just ride it, get to the fuckin right side god DAMN

i hate whenever i bite the inside of my mouth, the wound just makes it easier to bite again. just bit the inside of my lip for the 3rd time in 2 days on the same spot.

i seriously hate fucking pseudo-intellectual / "artist" jackasses.

not getting poetry is like not getting water? what the fuck? this kind of pretentiousness is exactly why i don't follow poetry or associate myself with "poets."

honestly, i'd rather have some WASP-y frat bro come up to me and tell me that he's better than me because he drives a porsche or a 7-series, rather than some fucking no-name dirty-ass douchebag who thinks he is better than people just because he memorized a couple verses of Bukowski.

the whole struggling artist / misunderstood genius shit is so fucking contrived, and i hope to god one day that this fucking asshole will realize his entire life and persona had been a huge fucking cliche.

nobody gives a fuck about contemporary poetry because of bitch-ass dudes like him. most of the "works" by these so-called "poets" are just them trying to come off as if they are dealing with something so profound, but it's all purposely obscured to cover up their tragically elementary and naive thinking. so when someone tries to criticize the work, these "poets" can automatically fend off any criticism with "oh you misunderstood me, you are an idiot." fucking bullshit.

honestly nobody gives a fuck about your "struggle." if you want to see struggle go to the fucking projects or some 3rd world country. at least people there contribute something to society, while you scribble 16 lines of bullshit and call it art. enjoy crying yourself to sleep at night with smashing pumpkins playing in the background.

yeah you a real holden fucking caulfield overprivileged bourgeois prick. parents paying 44k in tuitions and you call yourself a struggling artist? fuck off and die

stop making me update your stupid software itunes. i dont care for these miscellaneous and minor changes that you want me to download each week.

SOO fucking true! jesus

also when you don't go on the internet for like 24 hours and when come back shit has hit the fan!!

stop making me update your stupid software itunes. i dont care for these miscellaneous and minor changes that you want me to download each week.

So true also on your Macbooks there's a update of something every other day and you can only postpone it for so long until you have a shitload of updates that'll take like 20 min to install...wtf!

*I hate when fat women try to squeeze in an empty seat on the train when they know for damn sho yo ass takes up 1 and a half seats! Then they get off at the next stop 2 min later!

stupid fucking highschool drama......

about friendships and he-said/she-said, i-want-them-to-talk-to-me-first immature bullshit that doesnt matter.......

when you aren't in highschool.

stupid fucking highschool drama......

about friendships and he-said/she-said, i-want-them-to-talk-to-me-first immature bullshit that doesnt matter.......

when you aren't in highschool.

yeah I had to go through this crap a few weeks ago. one of my friends is a total drama queen and we usually let her be, but this time she directed her insanity against us. "oh but you said this so I totally thought you meant that, then ___ told me what you said when I wasn't there and blah blah blah

r7tgJ.gif

CAN YOU NOT