shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

when the people who feel you're driving too slow pass you insist on staring at you as they pass

office workers who stare at everyone and their monitors as they pass by

i stare at slow ass people when i pass them. if youre gonna drive slow get the fuck out of the first lane/carpool lane

what else would you expect from the company that created fanta in order to bypass trade bans and maintain a market presence in nazi germany, they evil son.

edit: and fanta sucks, so there's that too...

u tripping

hattin on fanta; fuck outta here

Guest I LOVE LFC

Getting home from nights and having to stay up for 3 extra hours because the Mrs' sister stayed the night and is asleep in my bed.

Yea this is happening right now!

I hate when people take stuff super personally. Like if you don't know it's a person's birthday and you don't wish them happy birthday. Or you can't come to someone's party because you have to work or do something else. Fuck, even if someone had a party and you simply didn't want to go, just didn't feel like going, that should be enough.

Hate it when my parents somehow find a way to plan the most amazing trip at the fucking worst time possible.

I had to drop an MMA fight, my favorite band playing a house show and a good friends going away party for this trip to NYC...

Fuck my life?... oh wait no... I'm going to NYC BITCHEZZZ

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS CONCEPT.

Hate it when my parents somehow find a way to plan the most amazing trip at the fucking worst time possible.

I had to drop an MMA fight, my favorite band playing a house show and a good friends going away party for this trip to NYC...

haha first world problems! soo good

Guest on-display

I haven't seen this girl in years and we are meeting up tomorrow and she just texted me that she got ugly.

If thats that case then fuck bitch are you trying to make me cancel on you.

If thats not the case then fuck bitch are you fishing for some compliments

fuck bitch

i hate the fact that my NY JETS are historically the worst team out of all of the original NFL franchises, we haven't worn a bowl in 30 years, and now that we have the best team in our history we don't want to pay the best player we've ever drafted. i hate woody johnson. he's old and dried up, pay revis or die without a ring and let your kids spend your millions on coke , fast cars, and fast women....i hate the front office as much as i love the team.

how long you in nyc for?

riding the fucking train - there's always something going to go wrong.

last thursday i got home at 3am instead of midnight cause some dickweed decided to get pushed onto the tracks as the train was hauling ass at 200 km/h. police and everything so fucking annoying

today almost missed my connecting train because some assholes decided to "steal some wiring"... wtf man i hope you get hit by a car. couldn't get anything to eat between breakfast at 8am and a really late lunch at 4 pm. my brain was so loopy when i got off i forgot my messenger bag with my laptop, sprinted back and luckily got it in time before the train left, then walking in the wrong direction away from the train station exit

when i walk down the stairs to the subway platform and my train just leaves.

even worse if i run to the door and it shuts right in front of my face; and i look to my right to the conductor dude sticking his head out of the window, and he looks at me as if nothing happened and the train leaves. fucking asshole. would it really be so bad to open the door for a second to let me in? ugh

when you buy shit on sufu and the seller doesnt respond to your pm's about whether its been shipped out or not...

its been a week since I paid and a few days since my inquiry...still nothin

can anyone attest to "moondog"s legitness?

du was on 9 hours ago according to sufu and decided not to reply to me.

shits annoying and paypal disputes are a pain in the ass for everyone involved