shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

yeah.. and then for like an hour after one of those things occur, I keep thinking bugs are on me. like when I'm laying down in bed and a breeze or the fan blows hairs on my arms or legs and I think it's a bug. that shit keeps me up at night :(

i know i'm gonna jinx it by saying this now but i haven't had a moscito bite yet this year - i hope it stays this way for a bit longer. good thing my rooms is so small. makes spotting those little fuckes that much easier

Having so much money and have a strong urge to buy something, but you don't know what.

I hate people who say shit like this ^ :D

I wish I were you right now. Unlike you, I see a million things I want to buy, but I dont have the funds.

Wanna buy me something to make yourself feel better?

I hate people who say shit like this ^ :D

I wish I were you right now. Unlike you, I see a million things I want to buy, but I dont have the funds.

Wanna buy me something to make yourself feel better?

It's not that I have a shit load of money right now, I was thinking about the situation though.

Thieves...

I had been expecting an external enclosure for a 2.5" SATA hard drive to come in. This evening, I came home to find a package for me slashed open with the contents missing.

There's a security camera in the lobby so i asked my manager to review it, he called me down and showed me footage. Some fucktard walked out of the elevator, stopping by the table to browse through the packages until he came upon mine. He then proceeded to slash the box open, pull out the goods and put them in his backpack. Neither I nor the manager recognized the douche, so it must have been some visitor.

Granted it was only $20 so I'm not that mad. The dude looked like he needed some money for cup ramen... fuckin low life disgrace that makes Asian people look bad...

sent off my Diors today that I've broken in over a year and a half period... second pair of jeans (FH f310's being the other) that I've had to sell recently to scrape up cash to eat/survive.

fuck this economy

fuck employers taking advantage of people needing jobs

and fuck having to sell "priceless" pieces of clothing in order to make it by month to month

so sick of this shit.

it's so fucked to have a good degree, a good variety of experience, the ability to relocate anywhere in the world with a days notice, a great resume and not being able to even get an interview with a halfway decent company.

I hate feeling down about it because I know that wont help at all but damn, a guy can't help but get discouraged.

Thieves...

Granted it was only $20 so I'm not that mad. The dude looked like he needed some money for cup ramen... fuckin low life disgrace that makes Asian people look bad...

Fuck outta here with that makes asian people look bad...i hate when someone says shit like this. They make PEOPLE look bad.

carry on.

ordering something from an ebayshop and getting an whole different article you've actually paid for in the end.

i've bought a olympus mju 9000 on ebay and the shop's sended me an olympus x-925 and now they don't even respond to my emails those bitches...

...wtf?

yeah sometimes eBay sellers' actions confuse me

just last week i bought this YSL t-shirt, and it was listed as size Small with a certain chest measurement. i receive it, it is a size Large and the chest measurement is way off. guy says they only had one and he was pretty sure it was a small.

wtf the size tag just has a big L on it. how can you mistaken that for an S?

edit:

wow the guy relisted it but still did not correct the size wtf

http://cgi.ebay.com/YVES-SAINT-LAURENT-SWEATER-SLEEVE-T-SHIRT-NEW-SZ-S-595-/330450921134?cmd=ViewItem

it's so fucked to have a good degree, a good variety of experience, the ability to relocate anywhere in the world with a days notice, a great resume and not being able to even get an interview with a halfway decent company.

I hate feeling down about it because I know that wont help at all but damn, a guy can't help but get discouraged.

I know what you mean, but the better you are the harder it actually is to find a good job because you want to work with good people. Mediocre people dont see your skills and quality.

Once you finally find something it will be 1 or 2 interviews but with people who are spot on, respect you and you will get along with them.

Hang in there, it can be tough and depressing at times but you just have to give it time.

went to a cafe today to meet someone but there was no coffee for some bullshit reason so i ordered a sandwich and a coke. bitch fucking gave me a diet coke and told me it was regular. did i ask for you to get me what tastes like coke spilled down a flight of stairs, mopped up with a dirty rag, and squeezed into a glass with ice? thank god i don't have to pay tip outside of the us.

Talking to Mr. Arrogance. Here are some quotes:

"I'm 90% sure im gonna fuck A tonight"

Some other dude makes out with her. He gets no action.

"I brought 2 condoms for tonight. One for A and the other for her good friend B"

Slept on the couch alone.

"hey wanna come chill?"

"are there any girls there"

"uhh no"

"call me when the girls come"