shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

when you buy shit on sufu and the seller doesnt respond to your pm's about whether its been shipped out or not...

its been a week since I paid and a few days since my inquiry...still nothin

can anyone attest to "moondog"s legitness?

du was on 9 hours ago according to sufu and decided not to reply to me.

shits annoying and paypal disputes are a pain in the ass for everyone involved

i don't think you're the first person to complain about him

hate it when acquaintances or people i don't give a shit about decide to confide in me about other people i'm close to. i don't even like you and you're telling me don't like my best friend? ok that's your right of opinion but what exactly is gained from this exchange?

the one extra unneccessary step in SMS on Blackberry. Choose contact, choose number, choose SMS, choose number. Fuck. Come on.

press the first the first letter of your contact, scroll down to contact name

menu button -> sms

start typing sms and send

i don't know why you have so many steps

why the fuck am i doing this to myself?

most women, go fuck yourself, i don't wanna deal with your drama

girl, ever since you got together with that dude shits gotten weird between us, i like you as a friend but i'm not gonna hang on to you

Since the end of July:

Laptop died once, recovered it, shit didn't work properly, saved things, reformatted.

After reformat, started to get things going again. Update Vista to SP1, I get some error during the update which renders the OS unusable and unrepairable. Apparently it's quite common...

Finally back with a new HDD, new OS and setting everything up again.

Such a massive pain in the cock having to get computers sorted.

Guest on-display

girls who wear big stupid sunglasses

when I leave a tiny piece of food somewhere and an army of ants invade. though I enjoy dousing those bitches with raid

Guest on-display

girls who wear big stupid sunglasses

when I leave a tiny piece of food somewhere and an army of ants invade. though I enjoy dousing those bitches with raid

I ate a pizza for lunch, right, then five hours later I have a coughing fit and a whole piece of that strassbourg square ham shit fell into my hand. it's happened before, but never that big.

@tabris dude it's like my pc used to be due to fuck up every 3 months. just when I got complacent, it did the exact same thing as you, just stopped working - once it was the HD, once it was random windows corruption.