shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

The Pope and the majority of religious institutions continual insistance that only the religious are moral or good and that secularism is a negative force.
in your face athiests these guys are more obnoxious then the religious people that knock on your doors.

I'm an atheist. I feel like people get really offended when I tell them that. Chick told me that I needed to stop acting like a rebel/thinking I'm cool and turn back to jesus

-try and maintain religious beliefs to self. reserve argument for when aggressive religious people want to try and prove their religion is the absolute truth. I got aggressive atheist friends that seriously try and tear away religion from the most religious people...how can you tell someone that the thing they have been told since birth by their folks or whoever is all fake fairy tale shit? they would fucking lose it.

what was I saying? oh yeah, I hate cornball/happy go lucky religious people that aggressively try to convert me

Goddamn women shoppers, why you gotta be such a massive pain in the ass. Nothing can ever be cheap enough, the sale rack is the only thing you care about and even then you try to return shit AFTER it's been worn (it's obvious), and you act like such bitches the whole time. I'm sure there's a couple exceptions to the rule, but of all people, girls don't deserve to have nice things.

Goddamn women shoppers, why you gotta be such a massive pain in the ass. Nothing can ever be cheap enough, the sale rack is the only thing you care about and even then you try to return shit AFTER it's been worn (it's obvious), and you act like such bitches the whole time. I'm sure there's a couple exceptions to the rule, but of all people, girls don't deserve to have nice things.

qXn22kKyo0A

I'm an atheist. I feel like people get really offended when I tell them that.

It's a pretty hilarious double standard, really.

When dude goes "well, AS A CHRISTIAN, blah blah blah" I generally just ignore it and continue on with the conversation (even though it's these types of people who never stop bringing it up).

It's almost impossible for an atheist to feel legitimately offended by someone simply telling you they are a believer. If you're a logical/reasonable person there's (currently) nothing they can say that will make you seriously question your position, so you can't feel threatened and nonthreatening things shouldn't legitimately offend people.

Now, any religious person availing themselves of the benefits of a secular society and scientific progress has good reason to feel threatened by the atheistic position. That's why as soon as you say "AS AN ATHEIST" in response to their statement they get massively butthurt on you and later claim you're as bad/worse than the fanatics.

in your face athiests these guys are more obnoxious then the religious people that knock on your doors.

I'm with you here.

The worst are, sorry to all people american in here, americans that become atheist.

Good for you, really, but why the hell do you need to present it like it's something you invented.

I hate those newly 'converted' atheists that gets of over the most fundamental facts.

"no, jesus didn't walk on water. What do you want? A fucking medal, Sherlock?"

/rant stemming from bumping into some american chick one night.

Rrd1_VVXsLw

I tried to find the Nutty Professor clip wit Reggie but they didn't have it up on youtube.

SHIT. I HATE SHIT. FUCKING BIRD SHIT.

i stayed over at my friend's place last night and her apartment area is notorious for bird shit everywhere. i didn't think it was going to be so bad but when i went to my car there was sooooo much crap on it. i spent the last hour thoroughly washing my car. fucking smells so foul. GRRR.

om nom nom nom nom

when beer isn't that great but you drink it anyway

or whe npizza isn't that great but you eat it anyway

or when girls aren't that cute but

When a girl is playing with your emotions like fucking badminton.

Do you like me or not?

Do you want to be with me or not?

Fuck, this whole day has gone from bliss to shit to bliss to shit all because of one person.

hahahaha your username and your post content does not jive bro

you need t o http://i.imgur.com/0B7l8.jpg