shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I ate a pizza for lunch, right, then five hours later I have a coughing fit and a whole piece of that strassbourg square ham shit fell into my hand. it's happened before, but never that big.

@tabris dude it's like my pc used to be due to fuck up every 3 months. just when I got complacent, it did the exact same thing as you, just stopped working - once it was the HD, once it was random windows corruption.

when people can't say things properly. not like it's difficult shit man

"pictures" becomes "pitchers"

"library" becomes "lieberry"

"ask" becomes "axe" and so on

had this colleague who would always say "the gist of it" as "the just of it" wtf???

Shit "friends"

I've been told I often take things too personally, I've come to the same conclusion myself at one time or another, but I think it's a little irrelevant looking at things the way I see them

I never had the ideal family, I know many these days don't, but none the less, my parents split, nastily, at 5, my big brother is over 10 years my senior, my little brother was/is/likely always will be an inconsiderate piece of shit I'd rather not associate with, and my mother and father I love very much but neither of them knows virtually anything about me, and vice versa. Nothing has ever been very out in the open from either side, maybe it's a guilt thing that's been passed down? My step mom is a conniving cunt and the reason my father no longer communicates with his two sisters/why I don't get to see the aunts I love, 3 of the 4 grandparents i was never close to are now dead and the rest of both sides of the family might as well be strangers.. Which brings me back to my initial point.

Shitty friends are something I absolutely fucking hate. As someone coming from a very weak family background on both sides, feeling out of place in my own homes, the friends I've made have always been considered the family I've chosen for myself, very much moreso than my own actual blood. And I pride myself on being one of the best friends I can be, not the best dressed, not the funniest, not the prettiest, not the smartest, not the most talented or exciting or enterprising or successful, rich, adventurous, nothing but one of the best friends someone could ask for. That's all I strive to be.

So when those I've invested not only time, not only money, not interest nor attention, but heart, and love and invested my hopes in, prove to be true shit visa vie tossing me by the wayside, it realllllllly chaps my ass.

In a nutshell, I feel fucking exploited, and wonder when I'll ever finally get it into my skull that nice guys really do finish last.

Fuck all yall

when artists have teaser songs or whatever for an upcoming album, and the song isn't on the album, and the vid is taken off youtube/everywhere.

Looking for Do Me a Favor by Gonja Sufi, and there was a "Shafiq Husayn on some dope shit" track up that's not on En A Free Ka. Cannot find either :(