shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

forgetting my wallet and phone at home, thus not having money to bus to school..would have been great, except today i was supposed to take an exam.. fuuu

being sick during hot weather. and also being sick and having a ton of studying to do and a 5 page paper due on monday which i haven't even started. body is in paaaaaaaain.

Your blog is cooler than i'll ever be~

visiting a city waay better than the one you live in...coming back home only to realize that your life sucks and could be so much better if you moved your shit to the place you just came back from...only to realize that you are stuck in your current situation for a variety of reasons, none of which have any immediate solutions...then you have to go to work and it's like someone shit all over your day before it even started (and that person was you)

dealing with family drama while getting your own shit together 3000 miles away and staying atop 30 pages of amino acid metabolism / lecture 5 days a week and just making sure that you have enough energy to stay awake until 1am to work on class stuff.

also the fact remains that i think this year will see me drinking coffee daily quite a bit.

Turning 25......................today.

just went through the same shit my friend, happy birthday try and have a good one!

on a side note I hate when it's dark and you're trying to find your way around a room which you navigate EVERY day so you'd think you knew the layout and where the sharp corners of your bed are but NO...you stub your fucking toe or bash your shin every time and yell which in turn wakes up the person whom you were trying not to disturb in the first place (by turning the lights on)

fuck mornings

Fucking ontario and their fucking bullshit sports coverage

No fucking channel is showing the baseball playoffs here cause they'd rather show fucking hockey.

Man, seriously, fuck that shit.

they're gonna "tune in" after the bullshit, meaningless 4th game of the season for the Leafs and allow us to watch the last half of baseball.

Fuck you Canadian sports channels. you fucking suck.

\While i'm at it

Why in the fuck do you think that I want to watch fucking POKER on a Sunday afternoon when there are 6 NFL games on?!? Seriously? Poker instead of football?

Again

Fuck you Canadian sports channels. you fucking suck.

EDIT: I know i'm Canadian, but i'll be the first fucking person to say this. FUCK HOCKEY. it sucks. seriously.

and the fucking CFL is NOT football. its bullshit. complete, utter bullshit.

visiting a city waay better than the one you live in...coming back home only to realize that your life sucks and could be so much better if you moved your shit to the place you just came back from...only to realize that you are stuck in your current situation for a variety of reasons, none of which have any immediate solutions...then you have to go to work and it's like someone shit all over your day before it even started (and that person was you)

i experience this quite often, and ya it's the worse

^^^ It's on Sportsnet West & East, Goat. Also, it sounds like you need Setanta....EPL weekends....helps to ease the pain.

yeah, i know it is

but i don't have digital cable in my basement, so i'm stuck w/ whatever i get on channels 2 - 80 (or whatever it goes up to)

and i just dislike Sportsnet Ontario

and yes, Setanta would be great

but at the end of the day, w/ work and studying, i don't actually get much time as i'd like to watch sports

it was a spur of the moment rant cause i've had a long ass day and i just wanted to sit on the couch and watch the baseball game

and i see NYR vs. TML

:(

When I'm relaying some info to someone, important or not, and their first response is "seriously?". No motherfucker, I'm fucking joking about all this. I made all this up, funny joke, right? I know it's a figure of speech, but it's right up there with people that automatically reply with "what?" to every question / statement when they obviously heard and understood what I said.

people pissing on benches...

i was sitting down on a bench and this guy came up to me and was like "uhhh im gonna pee here". I was like "dude just find a bathroom", but he just wips it out and takes a leak. he didnt just pee in the corner but on the bench as well, where i was sitting.

and he walked away saying "dude, i was just trying to be courteous"

wtf