shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

not having a show recorded because my mom and sister recorded little people big world and some shit called giuliana and bill instead... goddamnit, i need to move out.

"We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find."

dude...why are you friends with this motherfucker?

I have a girl that keeps posting about her fucking fast on my wall. Someone else commented on HER comment.

"don't let Satan get a foothold my dear! when we set spiritual goals for ourselves --don't forget that warfare is imminent! Also, remember that God is right there guiding us along and ready to help...while Satan is right there trying to get us to focus on where we have come up short instead of the areas we are succeeding in!"

get your bluetooth headset the fuck out my face...

if you are not driving there is no reason to use one of these...

I serve your cappuccino up and assume you are talking to me because your hands are empty, you are moving your mouth and words are coming out in my general direction...fuck you, if you're that concerned with brain tumours then stay inside and save me the second hand embarrassment.

sincerely,

your friendly neighbourhood barista