shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

The fucking starter of the n&f tour thread won't answer to any questions in thread or via PM if he has send out the jeans, and i still haven't recieved them.

And he is on every second fucking day!

For people who want to carpet bomb him with annoying PMs until he does something, his nick on here is Ole.

The fucking starter of the n&f tour thread won't answer to any questions in thread or via PM if he has send out the jeans, and i still haven't recieved them.

And he is on every second fucking day!

For people who want to carpet bomb him with annoying PMs until he does something, his nick on here is Ole.

this dude's a genius. brb starting tour thread for new jeans

What the fuck is straightedge?

As in like t-total in the UK? No drink or drugs?

Yep, nothing. He acts like a total bitch about it too, hella judgemental when we're out. He'll want to come along to a bar, then criticize everyone that's having a drink. He's one of those guys that thinks a "natural high" is all he needs to have a good time. Sweet, keep telling yourself that man. I see you looking at that Sam Adams longingly.

AGH.

I made bomb-ass chili yesterday, but I used two tablespoons of CAYENNE pepper instead of chili pepper. I maced myself stir-frying the damn onions, and now it's VERY SPICY.

>:(

Yep, nothing. He acts like a total bitch about it too, hella judgemental when we're out. He'll want to come along to a bar, then criticize everyone that's having a drink. He's one of those guys that thinks a "natural high" is all he needs to have a good time. Sweet, keep telling yourself that man. I see you looking at that Sam Adams longingly.

If we all were proficient at achieving natural highs that were on par with artificially-induced ones, drugs would not exist.

i also quit smoking for a bit now, but i dont really notice anything different about myself. someone told me food is supposed to taste better... tastes the same to me.

how long did you smoke for?

i hate it when people find out i get irritated by something and they do it just to spite me, fuck.. for example when cutlery scratches a plate, bitch just had to do it again.. (on purpose the second time)

pulled up to a gas station to grab a RedBull, and this bum is like "hey man, we're stuck out here all the way from Oakland and we're really hungry, you happen to have any change?" I only had my debit card, but I told him I'd grab him some chips and a soda from inside, no prob. He's like "you don't have any money so we can get Burger King?" Told him no, but I'd buy him something inside. He asks me to pull out cash so they can get Burger King, and I'm like, fuck man I'm down to buy you something but you're pushing it. I really wanted to say beggars can't be choosers, but I didn't want to get punched in the face. Dude got some chex mix.

but yeah, beggars can't be choosers.

I have to re-do this semester project because my "co-workers" don't know what they are talking about even if we have been studying and talking about the exact same things since august.

fuck developing marketing strategies with corny white girls and slow people. look at the designer's page, look at his collection and check out where he sells his clothes.

fuck.

edit: thank god I'm not doing some design end of the technique project with 3-4 other people.

damn classical snobs

talkin like classical is the only music worth listening to.. and jazz is shit. they got it all wrong man.. yaddidamean?

pretentious as fug

as a general statement about all genres; listen to good music for christ's sake.

how long did you smoke for?

i hate it when people find out i get irritated by something and they do it just to spite me, fuck.. for example when cutlery scratches a plate, bitch just had to do it again.. (on purpose the second time)

about 5 years. definitely not long as some people, but i guess i started young and ended young.

i havent had one for months now, but i still want one now and then. it was really hard at first just because im in school/social settings surrounded by smokers.

I've been fucking up lately when it comes to smoking.. I went 4 years and 9 months without a cigarette after smoking about a pack and a half a day for 5 years. Smoked one last month, then smoked about half of one this past weekend. I still crave the fucking things all the time..

Hyped up outdoor uni party, 1600+ attendees on facebook (lol), 600 limit... 5 hours in (and pretty much near the end) and only about 150-200 people came. The whole thing was so mellowwww

And, by extension, people who 'attend' things on facebook just to look cool.