shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

My fucking Monster Turbine earphones for fucking up twice at the exact same spot within 6 months.

Monster for having such shit customer service... Forcing me to use my apple earbuds.

Fucking retards in a bus that talk so loud that my music is background noise (fucking apple earbuds..) and recently two retards whipped out guitars and started playing in the fuckin bus. Took me 1 min to snap and tell them to stop being such idiots an respect the people in the bus.

Oh and fuck that bus driver for not saying anything.

Going to lunch with some school friends...

Friend - "Ill drive"

Me - "Its cool, I will.. I just added some new music to my ipod and have been wanting to listen to it"

Friend - "Oh dont worry man.. Im sure we have to same music taste and we both got good music"

Me - "Ok"

Turns out to be a mixed cd mainly of Rihanna, Katy Perry, and anything else I could listen to on the radio.

Ending to the story.. not friends with him anymore.

Guest I LOVE LFC

Smelling burning in a switch room whilst at work on nights on my own, like now!

Lets hope nothing freezes when I turn the sites line heating off in a minute!

Roll on tuesday morning when my shift finishes!

When you scrolling through facebook on your phone.

1. lurking pictures of gf’s hot friends on a night out

2. looking at how ugly some beezys you once knew be when they trying to pose in front of mirror, and then their friends be commenting how cute/sexy they look

Your phone accidentally slips and your finger taps the ‘like’ button. You end up liking either of the above. Fuck me shit is annoying

I hate when I come home pleasantly drunk from a party where beezys flashed "go" signs at me from out of their eyes, skirts were just short enough and the music hadn't a trace of top 40 even in irony. The kind of party where a guy dressed like billy idol walks up to me and says "headbutt hello" before slamming his forehead into mine and walking away. The kind of party where I walk into a room where two girls are beginning the sapphic process and instead of asking me to leave, they tell me I have cute dimples. The kind party where we cut lines on a "best of" phil collins CD.

That kind of party.

So I get home and I'm a little hungry because fuck your vegan red pepper tarts, girl whose house it was, and the only thing I am thinking of on my way home is ramen. Asian person ramen. The ramen with desultory english instructions, with pictures, because if you aren't asian they want you to make it wrong. ramen with like 6 packets that have to be added at the correct time like Hermione crafting a love potion. She only crafts love potions, to me.

I open my cupboard, glee swelling in a crescendo from the tip of my toes through the cavalcade of lifted ribs up my spine, and discover that my housemate found the need to eat all of my ramen, all 20 packets, within the span of two weeks and my glee turns to ashes in my mouth, my skipping gait slows to the slouched plodding rhythm of sadness.

I hate when that happens.

Broke up (we were never really dating anyway). He's posting pictures with some other girl all over Facebook. I've been trying to get my stuff back for TWO WEEKS. All I get is this:

29pqn0z.jpg

He has my SS04 Helmut Lang bracelet and a very expensive dress. Not exactly something I want to leave behind.

Broke up (we were never really dating anyway). He's posting pictures with some other girl all over Facebook. I've been trying to get my stuff back for TWO WEEKS. All I get is this:

29pqn0z.jpg

He has my SS04 Helmut Lang bracelet and a very expensive dress. Not exactly something I want to leave behind.

this image reminds me of this.

lawyer-fail.jpg

oh yeah, i hate iphone auto correct sometimes.