shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

international students

fml

not merely restricted to international students.

i have found alot of students who were born "here" but communicate primarily in their native language don't really have a good grasp of the english language. they sound perfectly normal when you talk to them, but their writing is often riddled with grammatical flaws. it reallllllllllllllyyyyyyy sucks

That sucks so much dude. You should have your prof remark everything just incase you missed something. All you need is like 1/2 a mark.

I can't remember if its like this for Uni too, but I know Canadian high schools will never give you a 49. Like, they aren't allowed to. If you get anywhere between a 46 (or 47, i cant rember) and 50, they automatically bump you up to 50. If you get a 50, they give you 51. Shits weird.

not merely restricted to international students.

i have found alot of students who were born "here" but communicate primarily in their native language don't really have a good grasp of the english language. they sound perfectly normal when you talk to them, but their writing is often riddled with grammatical flaws. it reallllllllllllllyyyyyyy sucks

"your right, their stupid."

LOL! perfect example, that shit annoys me to no end..