shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Church People who protest homosexuality.

really now?

is this fucking 1250 AD?

christian fundamentalists' homophobia is beyond retarded. i mean, it doesnt even make sense if you really look at it. go out to any anti-abortion rallies and you will see people holding up signs like "RIGHT TO LIFE." but think about it: what if the fetus they save through protest turns out to be a gay man or a woman? you think these people will be out there fighting for his or her "Right to Life?" No. these are the same exact people who will be at anti-gay rallies holding up dumb signs like "It's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve."

how people can be so dedicated to promoting Life, but still harbor homophobic sentiments is beyond me. if the right to be with someone you love, to share your life with that person, isn't a fundamental aspect of a "Right to Life," then whatever conception of this Right is it's severely flawed. the whole christian "conservative" ideology is really based on contradictions they never really address at all.

i mean these are the same people trying to minimize social welfare and safety nets for the poor; but what happened to the "Right to Life?" a kid is born into poverty and the people that essentially forced him to come into his miserable, shithole existence are saying "hey, sorry, you are on your own now."

they also love to say marriage is a sacred institution. lol. look at the divorce rates in this country. it's a bad joke.

im not gay by the way so i dont have a dog in this race.

^^I second that. my 91 year old grandmother requested an add on facebook 3 weeks ago. that's just weird.

also hate knowing how I'm going to feel when I wake up for class tomorrow. fuck :(

also, on a similar note, I hate the fact that I could get WAY more drunk 5 years ago and not have a hangover. example, I used to be able to drink maybe a 12 pack one night and be good to go the next day with no hangover whatsoever, but now if I have a 4 or 5 beers I can feel the effects the next day. fuck getting older. the benefits of maturity and life experience <<< body being in good shape.

man, my friend is hella making me go out to this club/lounge later tonight because of her fiancé's like record label or rap group i don't know what the fuck and nor do i care. on top of that i have to pay $10 for cover. i really don't want to go i would never drag her out to bullshit if i knew she wouldn't enjoy it. she's making me suffer because i missed her birthday thing. i'm starting to wonder why we're still friends.

on a similar note, i hate going to clubs. why do people insist on making me go to clubs for their birthday parties? i'm supposed to go to three parties in december ugggghhhhhhhhhhhh.

i see a lot of "RIP Grandpa" and "RIP (somebody)" on people's facebook status updates.

seems really inappropriate. i mean it MAY be alright if all your network of friends on facebook consists of family members etc.; but, for most people, almost half the people are strangers.

i also quit smoking for a bit now, but i dont really notice anything different about myself. someone told me food is supposed to taste better... tastes the same to me.

My shitty DSL forcing me to watch the Lakers game on a low quality stream, as opposed to a clean one on veetle. Just the fact that I know there's a better alternative pisses me off to no end.

oh my God first world problems