shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

hahah. could you fix the bed, or did you have to buy another one ?

I asked my friends and they said I could try wood glue, but the crack is so comprehensive plus its cheap ass particle board, I'm pretty much screwed. I'm surprised it lasted two years, ghetto IKEA :(

lads who can go from a wolf whistle to shouting 'fuck you' in the space of five seconds. take rejection like a man.

AGREE SO HARD.

I fucking hate it also when you're at a party/club and this stupid fuck asks you to dance or whatever and you politely say "no thank you" and they get all freaking offended saying "WTF is wrong with you? I only want to dance. get over yourself"

please just divide yourself by infinity.

Have you ever been at a club, and some 40-something walks up to you or your group and tries to start grinding on you?

It seems epidemic, like there is at least one for every stupid club I've been to. Usually my friends and I will edge away, but sometimes if it's crowded it's not like you can just make a quick getaway.

I think to myself, "Your kids are probably my age," and then I don't feel so bad for rejecting the person.

Have you ever been at a club, and some 40-something walks up to you or your group and tries to start grinding on you?

It seems epidemic, like there is at least one for every stupid club I've been to. Usually my friends and I will edge away, but sometimes if it's crowded it's not like you can just make a quick getaway.

I think to myself, "Your kids are probably my age," and then I don't feel so bad for rejecting the person.

THIS ISN'T SOMETHING A COLLEGE BOARD WOULD ENJOY READING IS IT?lllll

hate anxiety.

hate last minute engagement parties.

hate not being able to sleep right now.

hate beds for two and only one person in them.

the fact that people seem to assume that disrespectful behaviour from strange men is a compliment is bizarre. I have the right to go and buy some fucking beer without being propositioned. my self esteem doesn't hinge on how many men shout lewd things from cars in one day.

if I wanted attention I'd go out dressed in a clown suit.

I hate it when you are in a meeting at work and you sneeze a large amount of yellow phlegm into your palm and then attempt to discreetly slurp it up by acting like you are itching your nose after and your Boss sitting at the end of the table sees what you are doing and you lose his respect entirely.

any time i try to fucking tell somebody an honest fact. like hey man youve been a douche bag lately for these reasons their always like "chill out man jeez, chill". im a pretty chill guy for the most part, and now im in a downward spiral, cause everyone time someone tells me to chill i just want to explode, but i was totally chill before they said that.

and the douches just keep right on douching on.

I fell ya dolly...

Samsikle and I just had a convo about this and we decided its almost worthy of its own thread. I'm in the process of hoping I dont get ditched... I'm being "called after dinner"

hmmm....

the only thing you can really do is not care... but that's not always so easy

in the vein of getting ditched, i really fucking hate getting a prom date. I've asked three girls, they've all said yes, and then within 2-3 days have gotten calls or offers from their ex's and have dropped me for them...fucking pisses me off, stick to your word, if you commit to something, stick with it, don't be a pussy about it.