The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

^keep going.. this has awesome potential.

anyway, sit on your phone man, it'll take it fine. unless its a mom phone from years ago. no offense, mom's of the world

I prefer to keep my phone in my front pocket and really like phone fades on denim. In the same pocket, I keep a pen and get a pen fade as well. I keep my card case, chapstick, and keys in my other front pocket, which all produce fades. I like front pocket fades and prefer them to back pocket fades. I enjoying being able to look down and see the progress. Also, even just a couple mm in one's back pocket can create a change in her or his posture, which is obviously unhealthy for the body.

My friend sent me pics tonight of his, now retired, APC New Standard...

4019f07c.jpg

8eedd06f.jpg

c4a354be.jpg

c480f4ad.jpg

bd26039b.jpg

They're low quality pics, but I thought I'd post them. Lived-in doesn't do these jeans justice. He got them in '04. Washed once, soaked twice. They've toured the country a few times. Seen the Grand Ole Opry. Shared the stage with Skynyrd and toured with David Allan Coe.

He's not really that into denim, but he can wreck a pair of jeans.

My friend sent me pics tonight of his, now retired, APC New Standard...

4019f07c.jpg

8eedd06f.jpg

c4a354be.jpg

c480f4ad.jpg

bd26039b.jpg

They're low quality pics, but I thought I'd post them. Lived-in doesn't do these jeans justice. He got them in '04. Washed once, soaked twice. They've toured the country a few times. Seen the Grand Ole Opry. Shared the stage with Skynyrd and toured with David Allan Coe.

He's not really that into denim, but he can wreck a pair of jeans.

no offence, but too much patches make it look hideous to me.

damn, if those jeans could talk i can't begin to imagine the stories they'd tell. Those are the quintessential beat to pieces jeans.

They are cool, though I look at them and think w/ all those patches wouldn't it have been simpler just to have given them a couple more soaks or washes to get the life/grime out.

Anyhow, can't rep xrevengex but definitely cool.

David Allan Coe and Skynyrd... this man is in touch with his southern roots!