The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

i want to see them worn

This is from summer 09, i think. So, they're not AS wrecked.

chris.jpg

I, personally, think they're pretty gnarly. Yeah, I would've washed them and had them repaired by Self Edge or something (instead of with duck canvas and fishing line), but that's not really dude's style.

xrevengex; havent seen a pair like that before, cant rep you either M.... (can i request your 44501, i wanna see em here because they're amazing :))

They're posted in here somewhere. and in the XX gallery

I, personally, think they're pretty gnarly. Yeah, I would've washed them and had them repaired by Self Edge or something (instead of with duck canvas and fishing line), but that's not really dude's style.

they certainly tell a story

you have waaay too much time on your hands. in the end they are just jeans. go out and get laid son!

You're tripping and everyone else who thinks I have no life. I go to school five days a week for six hours, after school I work for five hours at an automotive shop six days a week. The only day I have off is Sunday. To put everything into perspective I just recently turned 18 and have had this exact same schedule going 4 years. Now tell me, how hard is it to write a tally mark on a piece of paper at the end of the day?

You're tripping and everyone else who thinks I have no life. I go to school five days a week for six hours, after school I work for five hours at an automotive shop six days a week. The only day I have off is Sunday. To put everything into perspective I just recently turned 18 and have had this exact same schedule going 4 years. Now tell me, how hard is it to write a tally mark on a piece of paper at the end of the day?

Exactly what I was thinking man, it literally takes a second to draw a tiny line once a day.

what i'm implying is that you are taking this denim craze to a next level. as i said before, they are just jeans. for you to tally the X worn, dates of type/washes. seriously??? btw, you don't mention anything about getting laid during those 4 years...

hope your mom bleaches those jeans, so all that tally count will be worthless

chill man, he's just trying to keep his things in order. whatever happened to "they're my jeans, I'll do what I want with them"? everyone's all up in each others business cause they "aren't doing it right" or something, like there's actually a right way to do raw denim... but there is a wrong way

We obsess over stitches, weft, dying process...why is it such a bold leap to obsess over the documentation of wear. I mean, there are several blogs dedicated to a photo a day-- we're a collaboration of the compulsive.

I don't think my denim documentation damages my sex life, I think my affectation for not washing my jeans for months on end and worrying about how her dry humping me is going to effect my fades...I think THAT is what fucks up my sex life.

chris.jpg

lol Chris Roy

I got tattooed by the same guy who blacked out his arm, in fact I think I was there on one of the sessions.

lol Chris Roy

I got tattooed by the same guy who blacked out his arm, in fact I think I was there on one of the sessions.

Haha. I knew someone would recognize him. I posted his lived-in APCs a couple of pages back

We obsess over stitches, weft, dying process...why is it such a bold leap to obsess over the documentation of wear. I mean, there are several blogs dedicated to a photo a day-- we're a collaboration of the compulsive.

I don't think my denim documentation damages my sex life, I think my affectation for not washing my jeans for months on end and worrying about how her dry humping me is going to effect my fades...I think THAT is what fucks up my sex life.

why worry when you can try and get some indigo stains on her panties man.

yo_mj +rep my dude, and as I said on SoleCollector MORE PICS PLEASE!

chris.jpg

They're posted in here somewhere. and in the XX gallery

Duck canvas and fishing line. That shit is so hard.

My kicking mule rockers:

waywt002-1.jpg

November 2008 I was 22,single, skinny,etc

DSCN3057.jpg

DSCN3055.jpg

... got married, slowly started to lose my metabolism,numerous soaks and washes, probably 19-20 months of somewhat consistent wear then I got too fat to wear fit/into them.

tonight (9/14/2011) after losing 14 pounds so far...

DSCN7364.png

DSCN7365.png?t=1316059937

DSCN7366.png

DSCN7397.png

DSCN7379.png

DSCN7381.png[/img]

^ this is what happens when denim encounters battery acid.

I don't see myself wearing these jeans much anymore, the fit is a little too slim... it feels good to be able to wear them again though if I wanted to. Did a lot of cool shit in these jeans.

pics xposted from evisu thread

is this a first on sufu? evisu was my first pair of raw a long time ago, and for a while i told myself i was gonna try to put some good wear into one of their more outlandish styles. and sure enough, few months back, i see these near-new for cheap on ebay, pick em up, and voila.

EsMoF.jpg

MZ9Pe.jpg