The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Nice updates here around.

^^^^^^kayodic Great honeycombs!!!

^^^^Atzec Really nice overall fading

^^^Thomass: Very subtle fading with an additional huge fading potential left in them. We wanna see them in 2-3 years for several times here in the forum!!!

^^technique: Great pair with super stockings. And the evolution of the tag area is really nice too. Would be interested for next update without direct sunlight pics

gave my BiG contest eternal 811's another wash yesterday. a total of 2 soaks and 3 washes now. will be washing them every month from now on. pretty happy with how they turned out. the denim shows a lot of character with uneven fading as well as a lot of vertical falling. they wear down very nicely over time and some spots might need more reinforcement.

R1003781.jpg

R1003780.jpg

R1003782.jpg

R1003783.jpg

R1003784.jpg

R1003786.jpg

R1003790.jpg

R1003791.jpg

R1003793.jpg

R1003794.jpg

Yeah andreyy

You have made a super great job on them. Let them survive for ever. They can reach the Holy Grail status if you keep wearing them some other years without any washings!!

^^^^^and deadpan

Your SD101 are looking super great too - just go ahead for another long time too!!!

15 Months on my Uniqlo. Retiring soon. Replacing with an LVC 1947..! Can't wait.!

Nice wear. Looks like you've got big hips and rear, I think a wider, straighter legged jean (which the 47s can be, depending on how they're sized) will be more flattering on you.