The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

''Be that as it may, they're another great example of how regular washing CAN still yield awesome jeans.''

not saying my jeans are shit, but that's what i am trying to prove. i feel that these FC are already over sufu-exposed( especially while there's a contest going on) but lendo( if you hop a cab in richmond and the cabbie has on momotaros, its him!)offered me a photo op today, so ima head over there in a little while and chop it up with him for a bit. after this i won't be posting ANY pics of the jeans until the FC contest is officiall over, and judging is complete. again i apologize in anyway if my non-contestant ass is fucking up the contest in any way. i already feel as though i'm in the way.:o

Be that as it may, they're another great example of how regular washing CAN still yield awesome jeans.

Man I thought I put a pretty good first week on to my IH9301's with a motorhead show, a weedeater show, one of my band's own shows, 3 days of rain, some heat, and a bunch of miles in them on the bike but fuck if these things are even showing enough wear to take a picture of. This is turning out to be a lot of fun man. Just seeing how much abuse these things can take is awesome and somehow, they're still totally wearable. Pics up later.

wait... totally wearable after a whole week? fucking amazing.

For a first time entrant into the world of stupidly expensive jeans, 21oz denim that can stand up on their own off the rack, that's pretty damn surprising. Especially considering that a good 2/3rds of the last 10 pairs of jeans I've owned have had some sort of lycra blend.

For a first time entrant into the world of stupidly expensive jeans, 21oz denim that can stand up on their own off the rack, that's pretty damn surprising. Especially considering that a good 2/3rds of the last 10 pairs of jeans I've owned have had some sort of lycra blend.

lol stop putting the pussy on a pedestal.

lol stop putting the pussy on a pedestal.

:D:D:D

^^^my favorite sufu post of all time! quote of the year. i owe you a milli for this one lenny, damn you work fast. i just left your crib and the shits are up already! you make me look good...i found a chick who repairs jeans for like $5 a patch. i left the jawns with her, she's gonna do 3 holes for me tonight, and if i like her work, she'll work the rest. i even supplied her with the all-cotton thread...

Pics after about a week

3929267368_87131e7588.jpg

3929268210_69bdb3fded.jpg

3929266264_d7376b9ba9.jpg

3929265632_03ab3fb1ac.jpg

Fit pics (please excuse the mess)

3928484669_644e680625.jpg

3928485139_4d38157c48.jpg

3928485625_0b38d55261.jpg

Are these not selvedge?