The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Guest chiquita_chaser

l_33e2112cd64344afbb5302672b47fce5.jpg

l_3b879f168d2040c59c8877892a990a09.jpg

l_3c3730c29b1945b596a0e6c6bfba2a8e.jpg

Actually maybe it's only two months wear - I spend a month in Thailand and only brought my Acne. Still, they fade pretty slow. I was breaking 3 jeans in at the same time, but I'm gonna focus on these honeys exclusively now.

They got pretty loose after some rough wear (that oddly don't really show), so I took them 1 down back to 31 when I soaked them 2 hours last night. I'll give them one month of 30 days wear before I soak them overnight again.

my lil sis saw soonamis jeans and said'' damn, that nigga beat them joints to the white meat" while giving me a high-five. note, she's def not a denim-head.

mr. switch's 660s are out fucking standing as well.

im glad someone listened when i proposed a 'grail-jeans' thread. i love cotton(just homies, no homo)

SEXI04s lots of pics for the evo thread

About 6 months washed frequently (bi-weekly or weekly) in the last 2 months.

When new:

fb20a220.jpg

after first wash:

dbdacab0.jpg

dfffe765.jpg

6 months and retirement (copped the RJB 66BSPBKs it seems I‘m addicted to 19cm cuts…)

Fit pics:

44867c88.jpg

23ec5edb.jpg

1c399aa9.jpg

a7cef9cc.jpg

2ecb4c0e.jpg

f8da5d14.jpg

edit:

Pic with the left over hem so you can see the colour change

fc715c42.jpg

Look good for a regular STF, hell that looks good for any type of jeans. I think you will appreciate the LVC 47.

Could this not be updated? I guess it relies on Tweeds editing the post right? Something more publicly editable would be good. Someone could make a wiki of some sort? A lot of effort for pictures of jeans I guess :P

I know a site like this exists already, but I don't remember the url, and I remember it being pretty shitty and not user-friendly. Also, I have mad free time. So I just got a domain(denimwiki.net) and my friend is pretty good at coding so he's down to make a simple wiki code for it. I'll post here or something when everything is set up.Since public wiki's aren't really good for small groups of people, it'll just be mod -based I guess if it takes off. If it doesn't, whatever, it was mad cheap.

Yeah so thanks for the idea.

cross post from academi thread

decided to post some evo pics, even though this brand is pretty much dead

can't find my camera so i used my cellphone

size 30

12months

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

not much for combs or anything since i spend most of time on my ass, which probably explains the lack of wear for 12 months...

had a premature soak at 2 months and will probably wash them soon

postwash pics soon