The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Guest Arcarsenal

Thanks for the compliments, guys. I sent some pics to Gordon and crew at BiG and they're sending me a bandanna as well. I love these jeans - can't wait to see how the Denime tun out!

Just washed my BIG 660s. Not quite as nice as Arcasenal's but I like em.

Pics turned out to have a bit of aliasing. The larger pics look a lot more clear.

img1983resize.jpg

img1981resize.jpg

Man, I really should have waited to post mine, until everybody had stopped jizzing on Arc's jeans.

Man, I really should have waited to post mine, until everybody had stopped jizzing on Arc's jeans.

can you either post links to the larger files or edit your post? I wanna see them without the morie effect/aliasing.

Yeah, I was trying to fix it and I think when I resized the images the program I used didn't do it the right way. I will post some pics later this evening.

can you either post links to the larger files or edit your post? I wanna see them without the morie effect/aliasing.

Here are the pics... sans aliasing:

img1981u.jpg

img1983r.jpg

Here are my 21oz Sammies 510XX. About 5 months. Not too much hard wear on these. I like how the baggy fit coupled with the thick denim is producing some nice thick fading. The vertical lines running from my ass to the combs look good I believe.

img1978z.jpg

img1975i.jpg

My 660s:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to soonami again."

Simply unbelievable. Those are a work of art.

Sufu should have a way for users to vote up posts. Soonami post 14964 needs a permanent place on the front page of the future.

hahaha mrswitch just can't seem to catch a break... ;) In all fairness they are a lovely pair (as are all the 660's)! And in response to giantsdrink I've long been in favor of a "Grail Status" sticky on the front page to permanently enshrine all of these holy pairs...although I guess the gallery supposedly more or less fulfills that function...?