The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

hahaha mrswitch just can't seem to catch a break... ;) In all fairness they are a lovely pair (as are all the 660's)! And in response to giantsdrink I've long been in favor of a "Grail Status" sticky on the front page to permanently enshrine all of these holy pairs...although I guess the gallery supposedly more or less fulfills that function...?

I COMPLETELY agree Aho. I've stirred up the idea of an improved / revamped gallery before. Cotton, are you listening? I think some of us would really like to see you take a crack at updating tweedles' XXX Gallery. 03-29-08 seems soooo long ago...

oh man - seeing all these 660s that faded beautifully makes me lean towards getting a pair.

im stuck between the Pure Blue Japan 007s and the 660s. what would be a better choice? the 007s are cool because blue warp and weft, but these 660s fade so nice.

My 660s:

3443633732_dd19843aae_b.jpg

3443632664_01dc9f179e_b.jpg

3442818729_b563b923a1_b.jpg

Worn for about a year continuously then about 1/3 of the time for the past 4-5 months

needed to be seen on this page too

hahaha mrswitch just can't seem to catch a break... ;) In all fairness they are a lovely pair (as are all the 660's)!

No shit. I am going to cuddle into the corner and weep for a couple days now.

Soonami. You tore those things up. Just don't post anywhere around mine. We should have a rule that there can only be one 660 post per day.

I will try and post fit pics pretty soon. It is hard for me to ask my wife to take pics of me in my jeans so that I can post them online. But I will.

Ain't got a tripod currently... last one broke in a back pack. I don't really like the table/chair thing because it doesn't give a range of angles or heights, but that is most likely what I will end up doing.

I COMPLETELY agree Aho. I've stirred up the idea of an improved / revamped gallery before. Cotton, are you listening? I think some of us would really like to see you take a crack at updating tweedles' XXX Gallery. 03-29-08 seems soooo long ago...

I am listening and Tweeds and I have talked about this, we just need to find the time to do it...

Is there a way to have a user upload gallery like many other webboards have? This way people could search by brand, fabric, size or cut?

The way I discovered SuFu was actually through that old denim evo archive somewhere around here. I can't find the link now but it was basically a thread where the first post was a bunch of html links to later posts stating the brand/model of jeans and how long they'd been worn for.

Someone should organise a gallery for sure. It would be an insult to all the great jeans in this thread not to.

The way I discovered SuFu was actually through that old denim evo archive somewhere around here. I can't find the link now but it was basically a thread where the first post was a bunch of html links to later posts stating the brand/model of jeans and how long they'd been worn for.

Someone should organise a gallery for sure. It would be an insult to all the great jeans in this thread not to.

yeah, thats the xxx-gallery they're talking about on the last page....a few dead image links in it but it still has tonnes of gems....like andrewfuncrew's 101z's...or tragicbliss and his brass knuckle APC's.......those were the days

Could this not be updated? I guess it relies on Tweeds editing the post right? Something more publicly editable would be good. Someone could make a wiki of some sort? A lot of effort for pictures of jeans I guess :P

Yep, pretty much the same. Except the ones pictured are the contest jeans.

Could this not be updated? I guess it relies on Tweeds editing the post right? Something more publicly editable would be good. Someone could make a wiki of some sort? A lot of effort for pictures of jeans I guess :P

there would probably have to be a group of people moderating it though - to combat the new people that would post up pictures of their 3 week old nudies to show off how goooood they look when theyre brand fuckin new. lol

Guest chiquita_chaser

l_3b879f168d2040c59c8877892a990a09.jpg

l_33e2112cd64344afbb5302672b47fce5.jpg

l_2e3a6336439546d0bd4331ca2d111872.jpg

APC NS 4 months wear average 3 days a week.

This is the first wear since I soaked them for the first time last night.

God damn they fade slow. Im patient though, and they're killerjeans! :)