The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Got a couple messages about it, site is up and running if anyone wants to contribute. -- http://denimwiki.net/wiki/

Still a little rough around the edges, but everything is there and hopefully people will want to add to it.

Note: you need to host your images somewhere else, flickr is probably the best/easiest way to go.

I think I'll make a thread in this subforum also.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=1755759

In-fucking-sane. What are you doing??????
climbing trees, longboarding, dumpsterdiving, grinding at the club, sitting on the ground, crawling up mountains, falling, sliding down grass hill, dancing, posting up on stone, biking, hiking, camping, wrestling, the get tough workout program, soccer, climbing all the monuments in d.c., running, grinding all moss covered trees and rocks to build up that natural greencast, chilling hard, streching, cooking, bushwhacking, not taking the beaten path, squeezeing into small places, exploring. Spring break + nice weather+ a crew of denimheads= lots o' fades

Thanks for the rep, and incase we have anymore internet cops no there's no contrast adjusting done here. Jeans this worn in don't need it haha. I've gotten a lot of rep comments about posting fit pics so here ya go (yeah I took these with my macbook and yeah that chair is denim lol)

Pre-wash (ignore my girlfriends towel and bra)

Photo224.jpg

Post-wash

Photo227.jpg

Photo228.jpg

P.S. I just washed these today and wore em and BAM got caught in a serious rain fall -_-. Enjoy!

Stopped wearing these ages ago, but figured I should post some pics.

Wear time about 4 months....no initial soak (wanted to see what would happen) then I went to the beach about 2.5 months in so I got them all sandy and wet. Washed them about 3.5 months in. They actually for whatever reason, barely shrunk at the beach or being washed. Took out the arcs and colored the tab black.

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0889.jpg

See the rest of the images @ http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t169/Dioxic/Levi%20501%20STF/

+rep for your gf's towel and bra.

Those aren't his girlfriends bra and towel.....

Those aren't his girlfriends bra and towel.....

Ok you got me, they're mine.... lol sike. Naw they're not my mom's I moved out awhile back :cool:

Thanks for the muchos repos. I'll be wearing these throughout the summer as well making it two summers worn, prolly get something new in September.

Beats - I loves 'em too