japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

looks like my hook-up for a cheap ticket is falling through. fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

still gotta make it out there somehow though, just might have to put a few purchases on hold for awhile ;)

you still haven't booked your flight...?

epic failure

you still haven't booked your flight...?

epic failure

well, I was going to be flying with a Northwest Airlines employee, so I was basically going to be paying the tax on a ticket and that's it but dude's flakier than cornflakes so I'm not going to rely on him anymore. Kinda screwed me.

I might buy two one-way tickets if I can find a return flight for cheap. that STA sale that poly posted is pretty good, we'll see what I can come up with. Probably won't cost me more than $1,100

well, I was going to be flying with a Northwest Airlines employee, so I was basically going to be paying the tax on a ticket and that's it but dude's flakier than cornflakes so I'm not going to rely on him anymore. Kinda screwed me.

I might buy two one-way tickets if I can find a return flight for cheap. that STA sale that poly posted is pretty good, we'll see what I can come up with. Probably won't cost me more than $1,100

how long you staying for? that sale is only good for dates between dec-april 2008...:(

chrome hearts x comme des garcons on 11/24

accessories run from 100,000 yen to 400,000 yen

shirts 120,000 yen

tees = i forgot

wow. this actually materialized? let's see some pics.

when worlds collide.....i have seen(heard about) everything now.

Have anyone been to that soba place - Nakamura Gen - in Ebisu? Apparently it's "hidden" in an apartment with no signs either outside or inside the building. I wanted to go but never came round to do it.

Haven't been but I've heard of the place...

It's a niche style of dining called "mansion dining"...

http://r.gnavi.co.jp/a263401/

Love the "sign" to the restaurant...

a263401ps1.jpg

Here's an interview w/ the owner of the place...

list1_photo01.jpg

looks like my dates have been altered a little bit, probably lookin' at Dec. 12 - 31 or so. Still a good amount of time. But STILL lookin' for the right restaurant to take the lady friend.

before you worry about the restaurant

you should get the plane tixxxx

lame