japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

Coz 90% of the time my Jap is waaaay better than their English so its an impedement to smooth communication. I dont want to help some JR fuck study their english when I`m trying to catch the right train.

i understand where you're coming from, but shit can go both ways. i hate it when some nonjapanese can't speak proper jap, but insists on trying to speak the language.

maybe the people trying to talk to you in english are trying to break the ice and be friendly.

mastermind-japan-bandai-gundam-1.jpgmastermind-japan-bandai-gundam-5.jpgprobably the only thing from mastermind and on hypebeast that i want.

would you pay 4gs for it?

shit is dope, but id rather build a zaku II model and paint it in the same color scheme

~めちゃマッチョ めっちゃBOOM BOOM 食べる

めちゃマッチョ メッチャMAN

めちゃマッチョ めっちゃBOOM BOOM 踊る

めちゃマッチョマッチョ BOOM BOOM FIRE~

should i kill myself for having that song stuck in my head?

gyarururuuuu.jpg

tsuji nozomi from morning musume was supposed to be in that group until she got knocked up from some nigga on ultraman cosmos. they just had the kid a few days ago.

sokuho048_1.jpg

then they replaced her with abe asami who was banging a married man

Asami%20Abe.jpg

sister of abe natsumi from morning musume

HKCN-50034-2.jpg

droppin that unecessary jpop knowledge

she lost a ton of weight on some london hearts episode to be a runway model, and she gained it back

then they made her work out again. the shape of her face always stays the same.

hoshino aki and that kinda fat chick who is on tv alot lately who holds her hands together by her face all the time

i can't remember the fats bitch's name, but she's the one that alway's does SA impressions, right?

would you pay 4gs for it?

shit is dope, but id rather build a zaku II model and paint it in the same color scheme

i would pay 4 g's for it. i'd just have to stay home for one weekend.

Isn't the girl on the left Korean? I think she was part of some guy/girl group before and then the guy was caught at a hostess club doing naughty-naughty and the group disbanded and then the Korean girl started working out and getting hella buff....she's hot now. Damn.

Yeah, its Sonim. She was in EE Jump with Yuki Goto,

Maki Goto's younger sister(from morning musume).

2007-06-07T08_02_44-07_00.jpg

After the group disbanded he got married and had a kid and his wife has another on the way. He got busted recently for stealing some electric cables from a construction site. There are rumors he is in the yakuza.

yuuki12ve5.jpg

"Goto conspired with his 18- and 19-year-old accomplices to sneak into a construction site in Edogawa-ku, Tokyo, in July and made off with 48 reels of electric cable, worth about 470,000 yen, according to the indictment. They sold the cabling to make about 100,000 yen, law enforcers allege."

Yeah, its Sonim. She was in EE Jump with Yuki Goto, Maki Goto's younger sister.

After the group disbanded he got married and had like two kids. He got busted recently for stealing some electric cables from a construction site.

Yeah that's her name. Damn she's hot now. Got dam.

She went solo after EE Jump and put out some singles until 05. She has been doing drama and movies form then till now. She was in a wrestling moive A! Ikkenya Puroresu and thats when she got hella buff.