japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

true, but why you gotta be like..... "snitttched" and shit? kinda condescending, no?

anyway everyone one who was allowed to know knows. nobody joining in 2007 is supposed 2.

i won't beat you up, don't worry. but you gonna get me bitches and buy me food.

as long as it's <1000 yen, i'm game

what rajio said.

there are lots of dumb broads shopping at donki.

1) get coke and have them snort it off of yer D

2) get some cup noodles

3) bitches and food for < 1000 yen

that might work in the LES but sounds pretty unfeasible in tokyo

I feel SO PRIVILEGED.

but hey about what you guys were talking about earlier, can someone write out in Japanese the process of setting up a keitai account for just those few weeks and then canceling it or WHATEVER.

My Japanese isn't good enough to explain that to my friend so uhhh please

:)

8 DAIZ

herp,

i got you info. will contact you in japland. i was alittle dispointed that you didn't vote to get me unbanned. anyway that's okay cause imma take out on your aunt in tokyo.

I feel SO PRIVILEGED.

but hey about what you guys were talking about earlier, can someone write out in Japanese the process of setting up a keitai account for just those few weeks and then canceling it or WHATEVER.

Why not just use a softbank prepaid phone? http://mb.softbank.jp/mb/en/prepaid/about/index.html

I usually pick one up for friends who visit so they don't have to slum it on the payphone. You can buy them at any softbank shop and some conbini as well. Sometimes the coverage is a little bootleg but overall I think its a good idea for people who are here for a short time. You do have to buy a handset (some are wicked cheap anyway) but I think --but don't quote me-- you can use an old one if you have it.