japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

incidentally i have always wondered for what purposes that video was actually made.. and where it was aired

the people in it are clearly not japanese

edit: clearly i need to lrn2wiki

true. that video is dumb and the nonjapanese are pussy for impersonating god's chosen asians.

mm0002redm.jpg

Tainted...with the blood of the white man?

Should I buy this? Margiela...bout $200?

why are you asking in this thread? anyway i think you ought to pass, cause theres much nicer mm tees you can get for 2 bills.

on the subject of margiela i checked out the new store on omotesando the other day.

the whole hi we are MM clinic with all white and we wear the lab coats ordeal kind of clashed with the setting.

the building was kind of weird with a desolate interior as opposed to the flashy exterior.

i am not a fan.

on the other hand, the staff are the most friendly and helpful people ever.

made me happy.

on the subject of margiela i checked out the new store on omotesando the other day.

the whole hi we are MM clinic with all white and we wear the lab coats ordeal kind of clashed with the setting.

the building was kind of weird with a desolate interior as opposed to the flashy exterior.

i am not a fan.

on the other hand, the staff are the most friendly and helpful people ever.

made me happy.

did you grab the limited aids tee?? i like the color way and they have great resale value.

unfortunately i was not able to get a hold of my size.

Yeah, they wear lab coats at the Ebisu location as well...did that one close? I swear, when they had that huge sale this summer, absolutely no one was in the store...:(

What's the lim edition version of the AIDS tee? I saw a lot of different colorways over at NYC's IF Boutique...

Oh, I remember that one...it only stocked women's clothes before. It was also on the 3rd or 4th floor of some ridic. stone building...

It's the buliding on the intersection of omotesando and the little street UC and corso are on.

Liquor, woman, tears. is on the first floor. Dope store... Go check it out.

That building has an amazing public rest room. I use it whenever I go shopping in aoyama. You can always choose to take a break at yok moku. The only problem is that a glass of ice tea is like 2000 yen.

pretty hard to respond to such a general question.. also i think this question has been raised before?

anyhow

when it comes to shopping, as with anywhere else in the world, cheap shit is cheap, expensive shit is stupidly expensive... so thats a moot point

i guess this may help though

it's surprising how fast your money gets drained away

if you're going out every day and stuff

train fares, drinks, eating out piles up real fast

when i first got here and before i started working and was just fucking around i probably spent like 500 a week easy without including shopping

of course there are good places that dont cost much but

you wont have time to go around looking for such things if you just want to have a good time

on another note

today on the train to work

i saw a 女子高生 who somehow got squeezed inbetween two guys so ridiculously that her feet were not touching the ground

rushhour train + people jumping infront of the train in the morning and causing delays = pure awesome

why cant they die at lunch time