japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

-bro-down with my homeyz

-hang out with a chick from my class (her rents live in suginami and she recently broke up with a white boy) and fuck her, if i can

-go to corso with my aunt

-yakiniku

-karaoke

-sumata (5)

I'm white and live in suginami-ku, wanna hook it up? I'll let you watch.

im sure she wants some deep dicking from jap boyz

plus

she's not that attractive. i think it's just far easier for you to go out to a HUB and find a girl who's more attractive than her.

im just trying to lay her in tokyo and hoping to continue doing it after i come back to the states

she told me when we were e-dating before.

i was all like ''watashi wa dekai chinko desho ne cho kawaii yo" and she informed me of her chinese-american vibe.

i actually just came onto sufu to say/ask;

i have recently found myself listening to alot of kaela kimura and halcali.. in the car and shit too. i think theres something wrong with me. the music just makes me happier than hanatarash does.

she told me when we were e-dating before.

i was all like ''watashi wa dekai chinko desho ne cho kawaii yo" and she informed me of her chinese-american vibe.

i actually just came onto sufu to say/ask;

i have recently found myself listening to alot of kaela kimura and halcali.. in the car and shit too. i think theres something wrong with me. the music just makes me happier than hanatarash does.

pm proof or it never happened. you basically said: "i'm big erection-dick, yes? super cute!!"

it's okay. i used to listen to trf. i still listen to southern all stars. hanatarash? man you must old as me or be the super cool version of ichigo100%

best yakiniku in tokyo? I love the stuff, but i'm cheap so I went to an-an in sancha all the time. The meat's pretty soso but the atmosphere was awesome and homely all the cheap beer made it oh so good.

gyu-kaku is so good. i highly recommend. all the rich/affluent/famous people go there.

comparing me to ichigo100% is like a fucking crotch punch. fuck off maaaaannnn—

sorry. i know realize that was really inappropriate. i am sorry. no one should be subjected to that kind of mental abuse.

nope, but i should have. i just used travelocity. live & learn i guess.

I used Expedia. I'm travelling w/ my girlfriend, however, which significantly cuts the cost of the hotel. We're now staying is Akasaka, not Shinjuku, but flight + hotel was $1144/person.

Herpsky, we'll be there at the same time. Also, those Junya x Monclers released at the CDG store in NYC over a month ago. I doubt the price is any different, save tax.

Also, are there free-standing Hare stores? Their shoplist function on their site doesn't allow for translation. I could discern that they're obviously stocked at boutiques and such, but do they have their own shops?

Also, are there free-standing Hare stores? Their shoplist function on their site doesn't allow for translation. I could discern that they're obviously stocked at boutiques and such, but do they have their own shops?

i've seen 2, one in harajuku next to the viridi anne store and one in shibuya.

the shibuya one is like, make a left up the hill across from tower records, take the first right up another hill.. the street will wind left, then take the first right and it is there on the left.

too lazy to explain the harajuku location.

i've seen 2, one in harajuku next to the viridi anne store and one in shibuya.

the shibuya one is like, make a left up the hill across from tower records, take the first right up another hill.. the street will wind left, then take the first right and it is there on the left.

too lazy to explain the harajuku location.

Basically walk down the road with head porter and apc and whatever until it ends. take a left and walk down that road. look for the viridi-anne on your left. its very soon after the viridi-anne. clerks are very nice to foreigners but they have to be cause no japanese buy hare these days