japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

Guest jmatsu

question:

does anyone know which non-gokudo run pachinko parlor hold the most money on thursday's in the greater metropoliatan tokyo area?

also i'd like to talk about joshiki car seating arrangements. i can't remember if the most superior rider sits behind the driver or the passenger seat. the reast i am good with.

question:

does anyone know which non-gokudo run pachinko parlor hold the most money on thursday's in the greater metropoliatan tokyo area?

you gonna rob em?

come to think of it, whenever i go out with a group of nipongos, i normally go to the bar first, and pretty much every time the whole group of us get exactly the same thing. i was out at a club with 12japanese and not a single one strayed off my order (hoegaarden). i thought they were shy to use english? or their extended seiza? bit of both?

its funny that bit of tradition stil stays there.

do you say MA-MA-MA-MA- when you pour his beeru?

Guest jmatsu
come to think of it, whenever i go out with a group of nipongos, i normally go to the bar first, and pretty much every time the whole group of us get exactly the same thing. i was out at a club with 12japanese and not a single one strayed off my order (hoegaarden). i thought they were shy to use english? or their extended seiza? bit of both?

its funny that bit of tradition stil stays there.

do you say MA-MA-MA-MA- when you pour his beeru?

no. it could actually be the other way around. i just smile and grovel

come to think of it, whenever i go out with a group of nipongos, i normally go to the bar first, and pretty much every time the whole group of us get exactly the same thing. i was out at a club with 12japanese and not a single one strayed off my order (hoegaarden). i thought they were shy to use english? or their extended seiza? bit of both??

cause they know it's a damn good beer!

meguro-ku / setagaya-ku

cause we are fucking lame

i only go to minato-ku / shibuya-ku if im getting crunk with "international" friends or jap hipsters

the only person i know who works in the fashion industry is a classmate from junior high. she works retail at journal standard

my mom went to school with shitara-san who inherited beams from her mother

Guest jmatsu
meguro-ku / setagaya-ku

cause we are fucking lame

i only go to minato-ku / shibuya-ku if im getting crunk with "international" friends or jap hipsters

meguro is considered hip. setagaya-ku ikijirioshaji is hip for bars....

Guest jmatsu
the only person i know who works in the fashion industry is a classmate from junior high. she works retail at journal standard

my mom went to school with shitara-san who inherited beams from her mother

is she hot? post pics!