japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

pizza la sucks ass, fucking 3000 yen for the most disappointing pizza ever.

man i miss good pizza.

and bagels with creamcheese and lox.

and chipotle.

when is tokyo getting fucking chipotle

need more jews and mexicans up in this piece

theres good authentic Neapolitan pizza in tokyo, you just have to look

cream cheese and lox is easy to find, go to Dean & Deluca, or a depachika

chipotle, ehhh, they dont serve tongue, or soft corn tortillas, and its mcdonalds

why hate on the chipotle.

yes i know its mcdonalds.

which is why i assumed it would come to tokyo.

also i am lazy to go to such troubles.

clearly need a pizza joint and a bagel shop and a shady bodega on my block.

go

back

to

new york (or wherever you are from)

fuck you. I`m sick of Js who tell u to go home if you have one fucken gripe here. What? When you move here are you supposed to like everything? Just like anywhere on earth theres some shit you care for and other shit you dont. The guy doesnt like the pizza here. So fucking what? Does that mean he should move back to NY? No. Theres obviously other shit he`s here for. I`m here for Yahoo auctions and other shit. I`m basically out of here as soon as possible after I complete the list of what I wanna buy> IE I`m leaving when I want to or when my visa expires. Whatever comes first. Not when some Jpride "foreigners must like everything Japanese to live in my wonderful Japan" fuck like yourself tells me to go back.

Did I mention - FUCK YOU.

yeah ive checked out a lot of bands through recommendations and gone to a bunch of shows...

a lot of it is good live but

the albums just dont work for me

cant seem to find stuff like sonic youth and old blonde redhead.. shit just doesnt compare

fuck you. I`m sick of Js who tell u to go home if you have one fucken gripe here. What? When you move here are you supposed to like everything? Just like anywhere on earth theres some shit you care for and other shit you dont. The guy doesnt like the pizza here. So fucking what? Does that mean he should move back to NY? No. Theres obviously other shit he`s here for. I`m here for Yahoo auctions and other shit. I`m basically out of here as soon as possible after I complete the list of what I wanna buy> IE I`m leaving when I want to or when my visa expires. Whatever comes first. Not when some Jpride "foreigners must like everything Japanese to live in my wonderful Japan" fuck like yourself tells me to go back.

どんだけー

nice one.

anyway doesnt it suck ass how yjp made that 4999 yen bid policy..

they wont let me sign up for the pay service with my american credit card either

so i am stuck trying to get people to sell shit to me outside of yjp like i would have had to had i not been here..

どんだけー

nice one.

anyway doesnt it suck ass how yjp made that 4999 yen bid policy..

they wont let me sign up for the pay service with my american credit card either

so i am stuck trying to get people to sell shit to me outside of yjp like i would have had to had i not been here..

Yeah. I`m working on that right now. Getting a Jcredit card and trying to link my account. Its not easy but.

such a pain in the ass.

i was going to do that and then i got lazy.

usually if i want something bad enough i can convince the seller to sell it to me at a reasonable price.

always scared that they're going to scam me though since i'm not covered by anything

so i worry too much until the stuff comes..

havent had any problems thus far though

such a pain in the ass.

i was going to do that and then i got lazy.

usually if i want something bad enough i can convince the seller to sell it to me at a reasonable price.

always scared that they're going to scam me though since i'm not covered by anything

so i worry too much until the stuff comes..

havent had any problems thus far though

yeah no shit! Sometimes my items arrive before I even paid..

you're out of order. i'd tell any gaijin or even a jap to leave the country if they cried/complained about shit. same goes for america, i tell japanese to go home all the time. guy's gripe isn't even legit cause if he stopped complaining, got off his ass and did some fucking research he could def find something that would suit his ruffian palate.

maybe all this gripe with japans imperfections was due to your own gemstone in a cesspit view of the great yamato before you moved out?

japan apeals to me by a number of reasons;

1. horendous post war hyper-acceleration (fashion, clubs, neu-kultur)

2. the only girl to really steel my bacon is/was japanese (bitches)

3. proximity to genetic family (very far)

im sure when i get there i will soon realise

1. clubs/fashion soon tires

2. bitches aint shit

3. emailz yo

maybe all this gripe with japans imperfections was due to your own gemstone in a cesspit view of the great yamato before you moved out?

japan apeals to me by a number of reasons;

1. horendous post war hyper-acceleration (fashion, clubs, neu-kultur)

2. the only girl to really steel my bacon is/was japanese (bitches)

3. proximity to genetic family (very far)

im sure when i get there i will soon realise

1. clubs/fashion soon tires

2. bitches aint shit

3. emailz yo

for me besides family and friends, there's always something to do. there's always a venue i've never been to. always something to discover. it's alway pretty easy to make money in tokyo.

about your soon to be realizations,

horendous post war hyper-acceleration (fashion, clubs, neu-kultur), because of this the clubs/fashion scene is always evolving, bitches are getting better, and emailz will soon be a thing of the past (sony will come out with a telepathy machine).

as long as you've got friends you can trust and an abundance of bitches you can go anywhere and have a good time. tokyo is a city to live in if you've got a young constitution or alot of money.

what ryokan's do you guys suggest I use during the winter time in Tokyo? I want to try a ryokan for around 3 days, before moving back to a western hotel for another 5 days in tokyo.

Also, are there any deals online that give like special deals on asia based travel? I want to do a trip from Canada > Japan > Korea > Hong Kong > Canada

Going to Japan in about a month to visit fam and friends, mostly to see my remaining grandparents. I haven't been back there in three years or so, there's a part of me that would prefer to use the ticket money for a new destination. But my grandparents are getting old, and I have no idea when I will see them after this round of visit. I am guessing this is the last time I will see them. I am not all up on filial piety, but they do the daily trek to their local shrines and temples every day to pray for my safety and well being, and not many people do that kinda shit these days.

now if i can somehow avoid the whole 'looking up at the train map and looking like a country bumpkin' thing, that'd be nice.

I've been to Japan three consecutive times, once a year at the beggining of summer.

I'm trying to go to Hokkaido in the Winter... I can't get enough of the pictures :o.

Everytime I've been to Japan it wasn't very hard to get around with the railing. I remember the first time I ever went to Japan it confused the hell out of my parents. I'm not a native Japanese speaker but I've studied it for 4 or so years... and I just mach kanji and listen to names. It's not so bad, imo.

Once you get it down, its sure as hell more convienient then traveling around in the states. Japanese rail traveling (as well as hong kong) is one my favorite parts of traveling in those parts of the world :rolleyes:

haha same, i know some kanji, but i also have those mini pda translator things so that you can input english sentence and it will read it out loud in japanese.. saved me a few times during my first trip to japan

Why didn't you just ask JR or Meto transit for an English map?

^ roma-ji pronouonciation can be tricky.

i once had an american friend who asked a stranger how to get to takeshita-dori and asked for "take shit a doori"

haha funny as

still yet to try kool bost and marlboro ice mint

and who is wish??

i went to bws just for the sake of it and they had it on non-stop

one of nigo's dick-riding league of extra ordinary people?

soba in the summer is just heavenly!

haha funny as

still yet to try kool bost and marlboro ice mint

and who is wish??

i went to bws just for the sake of it and they had it on non-stop

one of nigo's dick-riding league of extra ordinary people?

soba in the summer is just heavenly!

the ice mints suck as well as the camel nutty menthols