japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

nutty menthols make me sick, cool burst is gimmicky in a kinda fun way (first time i smoked one my friend was like, squeeze it. Obviously i gave him a damn confused look).

I don't like menthols that are too mentholy so i actually like kent's menthols a bit. Dunno what kinda image they have, i got some for free, and they're just the right amount of "cool" for if you want menthol.

which spot is good for getting japanese gurls that are into to foreigners, more specifically a young, male of indian ethnic (maybe a bit of caucasian too), early twenties, atheletic body type, thick wavy long black hair (with a hint of burgandy add into it), furry dark brows, slim sleek silhouette moustache like 19th century english gentleman, with a stamina as strong as a wild horse yet as sensitive and gentle like a dove. with a passion to make woman feel like shes livin la vida loca and more precisely 'satisfied'.

hi mrip, i dont know know where you from, so im gonna go easy on you this time. but in some countries what you just did to my post is considered as slandering, character assasination.

you not only make it looks like i was treating gurls as if they were just some piece of meat (which all due respect, ladies i dont. a gentleman on the street, a thug on bed) but you also make it look like im some uneducated imbecile, with those huge font that you wrote and all those swear words, which im not.

sue you for what you got, then you know what im talkin bout. consider this a warning. im very serious. i mean it. really.

peace y'all:cool:

you're out of order. i'd tell any gaijin or even a jap to leave the country if they cried/complained about shit. same goes for america, i tell japanese to go home all the time. guy's gripe isn't even legit cause if he stopped complaining, got off his ass and did some fucking research he could def find something that would suit his ruffian palate.

im sorry but im gonna have to agree wit my home boyz: milspex or whatever his name is(sorry new here, dont remember. thousand apologies, my friend:cool:).

you sound pretentious, and tryin to cover your sorry ass: i'd tell any gaijin or even a jap to leave the country if they cried/complained about shit. same goes for america, i tell japanese to go home all the time.

??????????????????????????????????????????

no hate, but that sound as lame as it sounds.

DOUBLE X 2 fuck you too at jmatsu.

bro, you ballin in tokyo too btw, nigga? pm you if im in town. peace y'all:cool:

im sorry but im gonna have to agree wit my home boyz: milspex or whatever his name is(sorry new here, dont remember. thousand apologies, my friend:cool:).

you sound pretentious, and tryin to cover your sorry ass: i'd tell any gaijin or even a jap to leave the country if they cried/complained about shit. same goes for america, i tell japanese to go home all the time.

bro, you ballin in tokyo too btw, nigga? pm you if im in town. peace y'all:cool:

you should stay out of this thread if you don't want trouble. and please don't address me, you seem dumb. stop waisting my time.

Random, but last night when biking with a friend towards shibuya at like 1 am last night, we rode past hiroshi fujiwara. Not really suprised, but he actually does ride fixed apparently, more than for just appearances at least, since he was riding alone at 1 am.

No shit. His dad was a keirin racer.

My friend, the Trouser King Cobra... You are a fucking genius.

Random, but last night when biking with a friend towards shibuya at like 1 am last night, we rode past hiroshi fujiwara. Not really suprised, but he actually does ride fixed apparently, more than for just appearances at least, since he was riding alone at 1 am.

Id be curious to see what kind of bike a person of his economic means rides, did you happen to see?

Also, how is the restaurant you work at?

Always looking for good spots in Tokyo.

N.

any one know if the one love festival had already passed? or is it coming up?

cuz last year it was at yoyogi park..didnt keep up this year

is this some kind of gay parade?

lol, no the one love jamaica festival is a party held every year( I beleive) to commemorate the partnership and close diplomatic relationship between jamaica and japan.. for over 40 years, japan has helped build jamaica and has been their number one importer..

basically its an inaugural festival that showcases all of the jamaican culture, so reggae, dancehall, the culture itself.. Over 30,000 people attended it last year..

Japanese supposedly have a desire for the jamaican culture/music..

you should stay out of this thread if you don't want trouble. and please don't address me, you seem dumb. stop waisting my time.

dont be hatin a nigga for sayin a piece of his mind, my friend. i dont want trouble? you dont know what trouble is, it seems, my friend. i'll show you what trouble is if you threaten me what trouble is, then you'll know whats my definition of trouble, my friend.

a chinese proverb, date unknown:

those who called others as being dumb is dumber, those who called others smart is smarter.

so i guess we all know whos the dumb one, know do we? peace y'all:cool: