japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

Trouser KING Cobra neg repped me earlier

but when i added him to my ignore list, his neg rep disappeared from my control panel...Hmmmmm

Interesting

interesting . im going to put all those people who negged rep me on my ignore list. thanks :cool:.except the ones who ask for salvation later.

Trouser KING Cobra neg repped me earlier

but when i added him to my ignore list, his neg rep disappeared from my control panel...Hmmmmm

Interesting

hi mrip, i dont know know where you from, so im gonna go easy on you this time. but in some countries what you just did to my post is considered as slandering, character assasination.

you not only make it looks like i was treating gurls as if they were just some piece of meat (which all due respect, ladies i dont. a gentleman on the street, a thug on bed) but you also make it look like im some uneducated imbecile, with those huge font that you wrote and all those swear words, which im not.

sue you for what you got, then you know what im talkin bout. consider this a warning. im very serious. i mean it. really.

peace y'all:cool:

Thanks for the warning king cobra. I think you are the best poster on superfuture. Please post more.

Guest jmatsu
anyone know of anywhere i can get some holes punched in a leather belt?? preferably with directions on how to get there.

they used to do it in tokyu hands.

i went to this leather shop in Ueno called Albaquerque. nice peoples. thats where i purchases last crops wallet and also a belt that was custom cut/holes and measured.

you basically walk along the path where hinoya is on pass hinoya plus..should be on your right..they also have one inside the market which you turn right inside.the albaquerque shop inside is probably the one that does the leather belts though.. you can always ask.

anyone know of anywhere i can get some holes punched in a leather belt?? preferably with directions on how to get there.

Same here. Great feature.

herpesky and cuddlyseep i could understand. but you the great djrajio that dont choose sides, i look up to you man!

why you hurtin a brother like this, man. this forum is fuckin brutal yo. first my gurl cheated on me, to twist the dagger, my homeboyz djrajio turned his back on me wit some japanese boyz that hatin a brother for packin a HUGE one. :(

i felt like spidey sometimes... except mines...

with great HUGE shangalong, comes with great betrayals and jealousy...

Thanks for the warning king cobra. I think you are the best poster on superfuture. Please post more.

no problem, my friend.:)

strange, i find it strange in this sufu...

mrip was one of the guy that dont like me when i first got here, but he got me some greenie points.

while some of you was my friend earlier, but some just have no integrity or dignity and stay true to themselves. they just follow whoever has the most greenie points and follows. sad, just...plain sad.

Anyone recommend a nice movie theater in tokyo?

I want to catch Sukiyaki Western when I get there.

Wouldn't work for you, but I'm gonna pass some movie theatre info on to some others..

If you're on exchange in Tokyo, go to movies at the theatres at roppongi hills. They have a non advertised non talked about exchange student discount. You need your foreign registration card and your student ID, but the price goes down to 1000 yen, so itd be worth checking out.

Herp or anyone else who is japanese but has a US student id, you could probably get them to do it in reverse too i'd imagine.

She publicly apologized on her website about her shitty-ass attitude at the movie premiere. The news is flooding the Japanese Intarweb.

for some reason, that bitchy attitude somehow turns me on..

then again, guess i could see why considering her father died of cancer and her older brother died in a car accident..Pretty much scarred her for life

If you're on exchange in Tokyo, go to movies at the theatres at roppongi hills. They have a non advertised non talked about exchange student discount. You need your foreign registration card and your student ID, but the price goes down to 1000 yen, so itd be worth checking out.

Price aside, what's the nicest movie theater around tokyo?

Guest jmatsu
Price aside, what's the nicest movie theater around tokyo?

take the train to chiba. they have many nice theatres. they have "business class" and "1st class seatse."

Guest jmatsu

i also heard that that one indy theatre in shimokitazawa did a renewal. there seats have gotten much bigger and lavish. don't know if you can still smoke though...