japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

i don't even know about this...do gaijin really gotta show this shit?

yeah, its bullshit. they can pretty much stop you anytime on the street and demand that you show it. I've never been asked, I think they only really ask people who look sketchy/drunk/homeless or from a developing country.

bonjin,

its better to carry it around with you all the time because if they ask for it and you don't have it, even if they might let you go--legally they can detain you no questions asked.

yes her father bought her and hubby a 2LDK. living room is all windows and view of trees. soo nice.

That's exactly what I put my application in for but 1LDK.

The living room is all glass and has a view of the temple/park across the street.

Oh the irony...

愛宕山is awesome. Any area in Tokyo with 山 in the name is good. 花房山, 愛宕山, 代官山 and etc.

hope you get the apartment

cheapest place to stay in tokyo for a up to a month? sakura house? i'm poor as a peasant but apparently you can stay in a small room 中目黒 for about 80000円 a month. I could care less about the room, since i'll be out all day and night anyway, I just want good location at the cheapest price possible.

haha, thanks but i'd rather stay at a room in nakame then, considering the price difference won't be that huge? (no clue though - how much are those capsule hotels anyway?) 80k is def cheap for 30 days of stay, just thought i'd ask all y'all in case there some place I missed. plus I fucking love nakameguro/daikanyama.

cheapest place to stay in tokyo for a up to a month? sakura house? i'm poor as a peasant but apparently you can stay in a small room 中目黒 for about 80000円 a month. I could care less about the room, since i'll be out all day and night anyway, I just want good location at the cheapest price possible.

8man seems really cheap for nakame.

there's a really good/cheap/nice ジンギスカン restaurant near the station...yum

I once stayed couple of weeks at my friend's place in forest tower, the area is nice and quiet. Also having your own gym&spa really saves you a lot of time in tokyo.
LULZ .