Corpus FW07

rowyerboat

This collection is driving me CRAZY. Everything about it is so spot on, I want almost every piece on offer, especially the outerwear. Need info on stockists wicked bad.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hali, will you throw me a discount i f i let you watch me in the fitting room?

meat: theyre are raw jeans. my tals are selvage and the label says made in united states, but im not sure if that means the denim was made here or if they were just constructed here. there is a japanese denim style, they are a wider cut and are not selvage.

whoa, I missed the lookbook going up. I want some of his stuff sooo bad, esp. the short peacoat and the long grey M65. the check buttondowns and u-neck pullover are awesome, too. I will also be bumping this thread until sometimes tells me wH4r 2 c0p???

anybody know what the shoes are? I recognize the adidas, obviously, but I'm curious about the boots. the grey ones look like opening ceremony, but I'm not sure. and the black ones are badass, but I dunno what they are.

I'm gonna keep bumping this until someone tells me some of these items have arrived at one of my NYC clothing purveyors.

And larry....I haven't forgotten them there tapes.

May take 6 months, but I'll get em to ya....

Word.

Who will be our choicest stockists here in NYC? Oak is really the only one I can think of - any others? No list on Corpus site?

I'm going to need a few things here...

hali, will you throw me a discount i f i let you watch me in the fitting room?

meat: theyre are raw jeans. my tals are selvage and the label says made in united states, but im not sure if that means the denim was made here or if they were just constructed here. there is a japanese denim style, they are a wider cut and are not selvage.

You'll get a discount as soon as I get a discount big boy.

This is of course, contigent on you being able to get me a table at Sass for major events.

i've only seen the tees, scarf, toques (beeanies), and the double-breastedish sweater.... everything so far looks pretty good though.

the scarf has buttons! it sort of buttons up like a shawl/cardigan hybrid.

beanie has a leather tie in the back that bunches it up. it's all slouchy and shit, perfect for supergays.