Corpus FW07

rowyerboat

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leather bomber was around $530 or so, the had this: http://web.mac.com/corpusinc/iWeb/FALL%2007/PAGE%2015.html wool jacket for around $500 and a couple other pieces, but now im spacing out on what was there i was only in for a minute or two my buddy that i was there with had to run for class.

Darkeside,

Im pretty sure that sizing chart you posted from revolve is just a generic one that they use for all brands and not specific to Corpus or to a particular Corpus item. I wouldn't trust it at all.

and I may be wrong, but I believe they made a men's cut and women's cut versions of the outerwear, rather than one unisex cut.

and I may be wrong, but I believe they made a men's cut and women's cut versions of the outerwear, rather than one unisex cut.

Yeah, some websites even say "also available in womens sizing" on many of the outerwear pieces. Hard to tell what the deal is.

As I recall, the sweaters were all pretty roomy. A size small in the double breasted sweater was almost too big. At least it wasn't very slim.

Yet, a medium in the Leather bomber felt very slim on me. I ordered a small in the Cadet wool jacket on a recommendation from a store rep, who said it fits larger.

I guess we'll see...

there are many views on the fit of the quilted leather bomber. i am a medium in corpus outerwear usually but according to one or some of you the sleeves are pretty narrow. how narrow is narrow?

t-shirt only narrow?

flannel check shirt narrow?

henley plus hoody narrow?

also would sizing up cause a detriment to the cut of coat?

there are many views on the fit of the quilted leather bomber. i am a medium in corpus outerwear usually but according to one or some of you the sleeves are pretty narrow. how narrow is narrow?

t-shirt only narrow?

flannel check shirt narrow?

henley plus hoody narrow?

also would sizing up cause a detriment to the cut of coat?

imo sizing up is never a good thing...