Corpus FW07

rowyerboat

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tried on the berliner at the corpus party tonite. it was a really nice fit, but the buttons came off while buttoning it up. there are some quality issues on that line. which sucks considering how good it all looks and fits.

are you talking about the one in toronto? how was it? i also noticed the buttons on a few different garments were of poor quality.

party was good times. i only showed up for last half hour or so. very stylish crowd. if id have gotten their in time to exploit the bar, i would have probly had a fantastic night. instead i went to a movie with a friend after, it was semi-fantastic. either way, i suggest you check one out if you get the chance. does tnt do these often?

Guys Nesk and I just spoke and we had the same problems with the berliner jacket (also bought mine in toronto) Mine has also started fraying/a hole is forming beside one of the pockets. This stuff is made like cotton candy. I fucking love the look of it so should i bother returning it for a new one or will the new one simply fall apart like all the other ones?

Sucks to hear about all the quality issues on the berliner. Anyone have experience with this jacket w/ hood? How does it fit? Does it feel like trash quality/thin/flimsy wise?

http://www.brigadeshop.com/servlet/the-402/Corpus%2C-Jacket%2C-with%2C-Hood%2C/Detail

Any hands-on experience with the quilted leather bomber? I ordered it a week ago and it should arrive soon enough. I really hope it's sturdier and better constructed than the outerwear all y'all have tried on.

Tried it on for fun... didn't examine it for too long but it felt nice and comfy, however really light.

Any hands-on experience with the quilted leather bomber? I ordered it a week ago and it should arrive soon enough. I really hope it's sturdier and better constructed than the outerwear all y'all have tried on.

it seems real sturdy. i guess cause it's a zip, not buttons. lol

the 100% lambskin so soft.

tried it on at the store for a bit. but the S was to tight and too short for me. and i'm a S in their shirts, sweaters.

the stuff ive seen all looks great on the rack but it seems to be hit or miss in terms of quality

the peacoat is too thin

the bomber actually looks alright, but the sweater i got (black mandarin collar) has really flimsy buttons and cheap-feeling material

i still like it but i think i overpaid for the quality

i wish it was made in can/usa instead of china as well