Corpus FW07

rowyerboat

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

deepsleep corpus?

im battling that one in my head right now, i am truly contemplating it dude. its a matter of how much i can move and what their minimums are. its truly one of my top favorite brands out there today. i feel it would be well complemented what i have coming in for fall and spring with iron army, skull, ksubi, wrath arcane and surface to air. ill figure it out within the next week or so and let you know dude.

im battling that one in my head right now, i am truly contemplating it dude. its a matter of how much i can move and what their minimums are. its truly one of my top favorite brands out there today. i feel it would be well complemented what i have coming in for fall and spring with iron army, skull, ksubi, wrath arcane and surface to air. ill figure it out within the next week or so and let you know dude.

yo r u guyz gonna karry tht extra-sweet ss 08 stuff???

this stuff is such a good niche. NDG might kill it if the prices werent so unreasonable but from what ive seen i think corpus beats them out in design and cost, so its really no contest. corpus has been getting amazing press too, i can only imagine a few seasons going by before i can no longer afford it.

the picture with them all walking on that ledge. i think i spy a pair of dropped crotch tapered pants. those look interesting. i wonder why they didnt do a better shot for that look.

edit: just saw sleaze bustin them in chat edition. me rikey velly much.

goddamn, all we were saying is that dude up in here was all yo do i buy corpuses for my stores? will it sell? an dude was like, i buy trench. so me and other dude was like, dude by trench, dude make money, dude stock corpuses and give soopoofoo a 15% discount.

yadidamean?

• 1 month later...