Corpus FW07

rowyerboat

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've only seen the tees, scarf, toques (beeanies), and the double-breastedish sweater.... everything so far looks pretty good though.

the scarf has buttons! it sort of buttons up like a shawl/cardigan hybrid.

beanie has a leather tie in the back that bunches it up. it's all slouchy and shit, perfect for supergays.

did outlooks get their shipment in then? if so i might check it out, what was the price range like?

did outlooks get their shipment in then? if so i might check it out, what was the price range like?

last week they got tees, this week they got some sweaters (m-xl), scarves, and toques... said they're going to get more (including jeans) in a week or two

i saw you in the bakery yesterday, you were way in the back

last week they got tees, this week they got some sweaters (m-xl), scarves, and toques... said they're going to get more (including jeans) in a week or two

i saw you in the bakery yesterday, you were way in the back

you're such a bastard, come say hi! or at least get my attention and i'll come up... if we make this relationship work, you might even get some free baked goods out of it ;p

I like the lookbook stuff people have been posting. Any word on the footwear in the lookbook? I really the dark grey boots and light grey shoes. Some of my favorites that weren't posted above:

p20copynq6.jpg

p05copype4.jpg

p39copyif8.jpg

p41copyxc7.jpg