Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Guest on-display
^get her drunk instead. booze is for girls and weed is for bros imo. or if she just really wants to toke, im sure you could find some easy.

She said its her first time. so I don't know. just tryna get laid and blown

simultaneously. its been a while for me (the getting high part that is). Can't find anyone in the OC yet bahh

I've been looking forward this whole week to be supremely baked this weekend. I need to get a little reading and work done for class, got midterms all next week, but I can't concentrate cuz I just want to burn. I should just burn.

i got clipped up kinda wild last night.. (watchmen premiere)

guess not used to being around amassed warm bodies and their sounds,

flashing lights and itchy stares made it feel like

the first time again. :D:D

for a brief moment i almost thought i was "too high"

then i went back out to the car and smoked some more

haha just remembered this story from the other night...walked in cvs blazed off my ass go grab some batteries and i heard a couple little dudes in the next aisle over. one of them is trying to teach another how to say yo all hood rat style, except these are upper middle class suburban kids. anyway, he goes it's kinda like Yao Ming, you know? Yaaaooooooooooo. I almost lost it completely, got the batteries and thought how much I need to move out of here asap.

gdp will sit you down and shut you up if you let it

You weren't lying man, holy shit.. I rolled up a blunt for me and my girl of GDP and I was on a whole different level. I just remember waking up at 5 a.m. with the light on and still feelin' pretty high. Here's a picture I snapped before I rolled it up.

img1333n.jpg

I've been looking forward this whole week to be supremely baked this weekend. I need to get a little reading and work done for class, got midterms all next week, but I can't concentrate cuz I just want to burn. I should just burn.

damn same deal. I have 3 midterms next week shieeettt.

i got clipped up kinda wild last night.. (watchmen premiere)

guess not used to being around amassed warm bodies and their sounds,

flashing lights and itchy stares made it feel like

the first time again. :D:D

for a brief moment i almost thought i was "too high"

then i went back out to the car and smoked some more

ive grown to really like the paranoia that comes with being high...makes life more interesting. ;)

how was watchmen?

been fucking with a lot of club 10 dollar grams and $35 eighths. the high is always decent, but i dont trust the russians that are selling it. smoke is harsh and tastes like smoke. i think they use excessive chemicals when growing and dont even flush them for a few weeks when theyre ready to dry.

yeah getting high and stepping outside your normal blaze spot comfort zone always is on a different level. the different environment just feeds into the high it seems it is dope :D

i really get this when i go on 7/11 runs while high. its like i've walked into a massive, super-sterile, food-filled wonderland. and everything is WHITE as fuck. the refrigerator zone is also a pleasant experience.

^c'est rare de trouver quelqu'un qui en pousse en France. La plupart du shit qu'ils vendent ne sont vraiment pas bon. C'est la même chose pour la beuh qui est rare, mais j'ai l'impression que ca commence à démarrer. c'est une belle plante en tout cas.

yeah few people grow, and that guy's a chef. i got some connections for some good hash and weed, but i only smoke weed.

the thing is that you prolly can find some good one (du shit), but you need to know the right persons, which can be tricky.

i really get this when i go on 7/11 runs while high. its like i've walked into a massive, super-sterile, food-filled wonderland. and everything is WHITE as fuck. the refrigerator zone is also a pleasant experience.

the last time i went to a starbucks i was high and had cynic visionwhich forced me to see things how they really are. I don't go to starbucks anymore -- it is the walmart of coffee.

Gas stations/convenience stores are always wondrous, though.

the last time i went to a starbucks i was high and had cynic visionwhich forced me to see things how they really are. I don't go to starbucks anymore -- it is the walmart of coffee.

Gas stations/convenience stores are always wondrous, though.

what about grocery shopping while high... last time i went, i ended up with way too many chocolate chip waffles and a few jars of nutella