Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

^ What he said, haha.

Just got a gram of Silver Haze x Blueberry from a co-worker tonight, can't tell if it's legit but it surely has some Blueberry genetics in there because it reeks of a berry smell. Gonna test it out here in a second, hopefully I can snap a few macros of it. :cool:

^ What he said, haha.

Just got a gram of Silver Haze x Blueberry from a co-worker tonight, can't tell if it's legit but it surely has some Blueberry genetics in there because it reeks of a berry smell. Gonna test it out here in a second, hopefully I can snap a few macros of it. :cool:

That permafrost shit you picked up looked real good.

Where do you live in MI, where im at I can barely get my hands on anything worth buying.

I am broke, and came into this thread to tease myself. Once this one-hitter of g13 skunk is gone, i'm relying on friends' generosity. shit.

i rely on my friends' generosity all the time. well, it works like this. some of my younger potsmokin friends live in the dorms still (idk why), so they really have no place to smoke. their only option is to walk around the streets blazin up in ridiculously cold weather. so they always call me or my roomate to come over and smoke. better smoking at my appartment than them chillin on the streets. the awesome part is that these kids dont hold back. its usually headies and theyll come over with a slice and dont leave till its gone.

That permafrost shit you picked up looked real good.

Where do you live in MI, where im at I can barely get my hands on anything worth buying.

Thanks, it was definitely some high quality shit. I actually just made a new connect for some DAAAANK bud. So far this month I've gotten: White Rhino, NY Sour Diesel, Super Silver Haze, Bazooka, and that Permafrost I posted. I live in south-eastern area, right around Ann Arbor [about 5 minutes away].

There is definitely some good bud in the area, you just gotta know the right people. Only thing that blows is that for the high quality shit, the prices are RAAAAPE.

don't take it this way baby, i was just playing:confused:

is that your phone? want to answer your phone??? or are you

most interested in me right now? ???

answer your phone!!!

oh no wait that is my phone.

Thanks, it was definitely some high quality shit. I actually just made a new connect for some DAAAANK bud. So far this month I've gotten: White Rhino, NY Sour Diesel, Super Silver Haze, Bazooka, and that Permafrost I posted. I live in south-eastern area, right around Ann Arbor [about 5 minutes away].

There is definitely some good bud in the area, you just gotta know the right people. Only thing that blows is that for the high quality shit, the prices are RAAAAPE.

No way I do too.

You might be familiar with Saline?

I live in between there and Ann Arbor.

I GOT to make better connections, mine our shit. Prices are not bad at all because I'm cool with everyone I buy from but, in this case I only get a little more than what I pay for.

nice lookin buds man, all three look dank as shit. the last pic of that white trainwreck is real dope.

waiting for my boy to get out of class to pickup an eighter of some grandaddy purps, can't wait to see this shit. it's one strain i've never had but have always wanted to get my hands on. any fans of GDP out there?

Guest on-display

I'm in the OC for the weekend and this girl wants to toke with me for the first time and my connect is in LA. someone PM me and save me! fuckkk