Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

yeah the union is pretty sick, also watched this movie called Super High Me the other day, not sure if it was posted here or not but check it out if you can find it.

also let us know how that movie is con!

off to the mtn to blaze some gdp and shred this fresh snow we just got

I've never gotten a chance to do edibles, do they just give a longer, more body high like everyone says or is there more to it?

yeah, it also takes a while after you eat it before you begin to feel it, and then it's long lasting body high. but it all depends on how potent it is, i've eaten super strong edibles that got me high for like 24 hours, but i've also eaten weak edibles that i could barely even feel.

ate this over the weekend while walking around SF:

cookie.jpg

ha. sounds good. might make some when i have the house to myself for a bit. i don't know how much they stink up the oven. anyone got a recipie that they know works? if not i'll just google one.

EDIT: just posted at the same time as you siq. thanks for the recipie man. you use it before? and i think i'll use nutella instead, it's pretty oily and does have a lot of saturated fats.

true, i heart nutella also works well. i did that except we cooked ours for 15 min and the crackers got slightly burnt. took them and didn't feel much for like an hour so we smoked a bowl and were super ripped the rest of the night. definitely recommend it if you've never tried and have some spare shake lying around.

for whoever here has ever grown...

what's the standard price of any feminized seeds you've purchased?

was in a store today and 10 feminized great white shark seeds (and strains of similar potency) were ~$150+ CDN...

seems pretty steep, but i've never grown before. is that right?

on the plus side, cultivation may have begun on some o. poppy and morning glory. once i get cactus soil, some peruvian torch cacti are getting potted...

and... in the next couple days some psilocybin shits may also become incubated.

gonna be a gooooood summer. will probably update the appropriate threads with growth progress if/when it happens.

firecrackers.

never doing those again. the high was unreal, watched live nirvana videos for a few hours. got absolutely sick to my stomach though, ended up passing out and waking up in my clothes.

I had to throw out the crackers I made them with because the association between them and the disgusting taste just lingered. Also, today I was eating a pb&j, definitely one of my favorite foods, and I got pretty nauseous thinking about the peanut butter taste of the firecrackers.

if you can stomach them, I say go for it. If I hadn't gotten sick after doing them I probably could eat them again, because getting them down wasn't THAT bad.

but yeah the day after I was still pretty out of it, went and saw Taken and The International back to back with a foot long sandwich to keep me company.

firecrackers.

never doing those again. the high was unreal, watched live nirvana videos for a few hours. got absolutely sick to my stomach though, ended up passing out and waking up in my clothes.

I had to throw out the crackers I made them with because the association between them and the disgusting taste just lingered. Also, today I was eating a pb&j, definitely one of my favorite foods, and I got pretty nauseous thinking about the peanut butter taste of the firecrackers.

if you can stomach them, I say go for it. If I hadn't gotten sick after doing them I probably could eat them again, because getting them down wasn't THAT bad.

but yeah the day after I was still pretty out of it, went and saw Taken and The International back to back with a foot long sandwich to keep me company.

i made a firecracker with a full dub sack once in the microwave (yes, microwaves do work for this if you need a quick fix, not the most efficient way though). needless to say i never peaked in being high before i forced myself to bed. it was just too much and i was out of my fucking mind.

My favorite system now is doing a half batch of brownies with gram or so over an 8th. saw animal collective last thursday and was high as a kite.

acid group buy? i'm down. now i wonder if it is easy to mail acid tabs....

hell yes. its gotta be easy as hell to ship that.

off to the mtn to blaze some gdp and shred this fresh snow we just got

fuck, skiing is something i still havent tried faded but would really like to (on snow at least)
speaking of edibles, anybody have any experience with firecrackers?

this is like the "how much do i size down on new standards?" question of the weed thread..

ended up passing out and waking up in my clothes.

story of my life.

edibles are cool. had the craziest brownie ever that i bought off a guy at lovefest, like an hour or so in i was starting to get pissed because it hadn't hit yet and all of the sudden it was like a fucking train hit me. crazy shit.

So watched High and it actually focuses on almost all drugs, painkillers especially. It's more like a michael moore type of shit, there are some fuckin crazy scenes. I almost couldn't deal with the narration, just something about the voice and the format of it all. I think The Union is more of an interesting watch.

Does anyone else think the weed business is about to take off big time if this legislation in Cali goes through?

^im thinking it will go through and that many other states will go through with it after they see how much money it brings in. 50$ an ounce sounds insane!

it aint 50, its gonna be price + they tax 50 on top of price

as someone who is paying less than most, im not quite sure about legalization but im sure it will work out to the advantage of the greater good

waiwaiwait, so i misread those news docs, and its $50+street value for an o?

which new docs? i was going off an interview or something i saw; they didnt state the price (i dont see how they could yet), just that they wanted to tax the shit like 50 an O. IMO if I was them, id jack the price of marijuana sky high, at least at first. i hope youre right though

they haven't decided on prices and stuff yet so for a while it will be street value + $50 as far as i know. i think over time they will gain more control of it and prices will settle down a bit. there is also the risk that they could alter the product sort of like when they put all that shit in cigarettes now. i'm very apprehensive about what is going on, basically this country is in the position to use marijuana in a very positive or negative ways to gain what they want/need. this worries me because i don't to see any harm come to the subculture or experience of marijuana users.

silver haze looks real nice. we just had some super silver haze goin around here the last couple weeks, that shit was TOO good.. smelled AMAZING. i'm gonna see what's up on getting some more of that.

just smoked the last of the permafrost that's going around the area now, i swear it was the frostiest lookin' nugs i've seen. here's a shitty picture of one of the buds:

perm1fa6.jpg

perm2pa6.jpg