Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

nigga what?! are you fucking serious?!! if you haven't done psychs (esp mush) in a "great outdoors" type of environment then you haven't lived. getting back to nature concept.

outdoors is good, but it doesnt have to be in nature... urban environment is a fun and unique trip too... i remember walking around in this parking lot shrooming and it felt like the parking lot was this giant boat floating (it seemed like it was really bobbing up and down as if in water) in a giant sea of asphalt. other friends have tried driving but i wouldnt recommend it

Great explanation, I totally know what you mean by counter clockwise motion. That's the last thing I remember until coming back from salvialand

that's kinda crazy. my trip was a sort of counter clockwise spiral ripping around the room. the spiral extended far outside of where i was, it seemed, but all i could focus on was from my point inward. but after i dove into the wall sort of to the front and right of me, i crawled/stumbled/rolled in a counter clockwise circle around the room until i found my butt in the couch again. of course i was oblivious to all of this--just what i was told.

I remember seeing this doco about shamanism in the Amazon. It had to do with mushroom use of ancient central American origin. Basically these shamans had built elaborate caves in natural rock. The caves were completely dark and designed with very specific dimensions.

Archaeologists later showed that certain drumming patterns would cause reverbations at a foci (where a stone "throne" was located) that induced certain EEG frequencies in the brain. Kind of like the biofeedback machines available today. Based on art found nearby they believe that shamans would consume mushrooms (prob Psilocybe mexicana/cubensis) and sit in these drums caves to enter profound trance-states.

What I wouldn't give to be able to have a legit transcendental experience with a real shaman. I wish I could find more info on this doco.

-rep

your missing out..

alright ill try it there is a crato basin thing near my house (an army flood zone) ill go in there and smoke, i know there are homeless people in there so that should make it interesting

ill give an update when it happens

is it possible to fake your way through an exam to get a med card in california? some plz drop some knowledge on me

a couple of my friends got them and there isnt anything wrong with em.

1 guy migraines run in his family so he got it for that

1 guy is hella skinny so does it for an appetite

but i know at least 7 people that got em for anxiety so if ur a student use that shit

woke up and it was supposed to be raining. it's bright and sunny. hitting up central park to smoke a jjjjjjj.

Damnit, I wish I had gotten to smoke with some SuFuers, I was pretty close to CP this morning, just wandering (with my packed [virgin] bowl in my bag). Right now i'm in the 30th Street Station in Philly waiting for my train to my sister's. I picked up Jack Widow while in NY (Jack Herer x White Widow [obviously]). Can't wait to go back up.

woke up and it was supposed to be raining. it's bright and sunny. hitting up central park to smoke a jjjjjjj.

going to do the same thing today. nature beats indoors any day, i love it when it's nice and sunny. also, i way prefer to smoke during the day, not at night, because i can actually enjoy it and not have to sleep all over the place. does anyone else just love watching spongebob stoned? i love patrick

LOL u dont need an exam man

http://www.doc420.com

Sona is a personal friend of mine so be cool and treat the office staff with respect, THEY are hooking YOU up so dont get all pissy like most do when the lady at the front desk cops at attitude

she has to deal with uncoordinated and forgetful stoners all day im sure it gets frustrating

lol this the second time patel's shit been in this thread

ROFLOBSTER

you MUST have a valid california ID or drivers license

or no dice

dont try to do something stupid like get a fake cali id and try to use it, her office will find out, and they will call the police and hit you with a felony

oh damn. i wasn't planning on getting a fake, but i'm probably going to go to school in california. but she said they don't accept school ids. does anyone?

dear god....I think I will never be super high in the proximity of my sober non-smoking friends again. My mind was freaking out like crazy and I could not talk without sounding blazed out of my mind. Then they just stare at me and laugh in disapproval. such a f'ing buzz kill

oh damn. i wasn't planning on getting a fake, but i'm probably going to go to school in california. but she said they don't accept school ids. does anyone?

if you end up in school in cali, its not hard to get a ID, and they need official GOVT ID to verify who you are. trying to use a school ID to get a med card is like trying to use school id buy alcohol.