Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

i can't speak for all, but i'm pretty sure hash is more popular in europe. i personally have never smoked or seen hash in real life and i've been smoking for quite a while.

yeah thats cuz u cant just call up a normal dealer and get hash as easily as a zip. but its more common in california or europe, just seems more available since its at clubs and there are a shit load of growers everywhere

far left looks a little leafy

but all look dank

all from the same batch, not sure if theyre actually dif strains or what but regardless they knock me the FUCK out. alert high for about the first hour or so then heavvvvvvvy on the body high. straight incapacitated after that

pretty sure youre both right and wrong. plants can be "shocked" into turning purple during growing/harvesting, or they can be legit purple strains that grow purple under proper/normal conditions.

whatever case it may be with those buds i posted, shit is fireee

yeah i heard that if the temps get low enough and the plant gets frost bite it can turn purple. just another reason to know your bud and what you're buying, but of course there are diggity dank purp strains out there.

edit: nice little piece you picked up there, are those bugler papes i see? used to cop that tobacco for $1.50 a bag when i went to school in NH and roll mad spliffs to bring to the mountain, hell yeah.

just wanted to know, do people in the us smoke a lot of hash ? here weed is much more expensive. i'm not a huge fan of hash except very good one or from morocco.

it's definitely not as common in the U.S., but i have smoked hash numerous times and it's fairly easy to get ahold of if you know where to look

i don't recommend it, but i smuggled a couple grams of hash from the netherlands, through germany, italy, france and eventually back to the U.S in a hidden pocket that my bag had. not very smart, but I'M A MOTHER FUCKING BALLER AND I ROLL LIKE THAT

it helps that i wasn't caught. probably should have smoked it somewhere along the way

the german police sure gave me a good scare though. "oh, you're coming from amsterdam? no drugs on you?" "no sir! just beer!"

friends sometimes send me weed from germany or belgium. you just have to be carefull. smuggling hash in plane is not really hard either. my maroccan friend (best friend from uni) always bring back like 50-100g or sometimes more when he comes back home and never had any bit of trouble.

yes my friend forgot to empty his bad and found hash in his bag (not much) that he brought from belgium to nyc and he whipped it out in the middle of my class. i am hesitating to smoke it because it doesnt look too good. its that hard type of hash you need to burn to control, apparently its full of shit

Absolutely sma-HASHED. Got to run to uni, but I'll tell you more about them later......

Kashmir press and Nepalese hash sticks from one part of the world and some dank morrocan polm and caramello from the other....

img4124.jpg

img4101.jpg

img4086.jpg

img4126.jpg

exactly i dropped that shit down the stairs and now its fine

on the subject of pieces

why dont we post some evo pics of the resin forming in em

i think it looks nice ya know

Make sure to clean your piece too though...

Edit;

Speaking of cleaning... I call this little guy "The Traveler". =P

traveler01.jpg

traveler02.jpg

That hash looks fucking ridiculous, i'm really jealous!

I picked up this piece (weed is Orange Kush, last bit of it I have) today for my Birthday (18, whoo):

Wed%20Feb%2025%2019-25-43.jpg

(Sorry for the shitty pic, my camera is dead. I'll take a better one when I get it charged.)

On another note, I have a slide that has melted DMT the whole length of the stem. Should be fun trying to get at that!

Guest barbarian

smoked some great stuff today, almost makes me not want to take a break (i'm stopping early march, because i was just bored of it and it was more negative than positive).

nice, light green crystally shit, smoked it, then shot my school play. was a very alert/coherent high, funnest in a long time.

On the DMT, it was damn good Bouwnt (speaking of previous experiences, didn't finish the slide), I don't think my scale is as accurate as it says though. I have tried it twice in the past week, large amount both times, haven't had full on OEV yet though. If you can get ahold of it, I would definitely say it is worth trying at least once.